The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

La Has A Better Top 6 Forwards Than Us

hockeyfan90

Im more mad at our sky is falling fans trying to throw everyone under the bus than i am if we lose this series. If we lose we'll hopefully address key issues and come back swinging next season, hopefully without some of our skeptical fans.

2 recent art ross winners and a selke winner, um... Sure, top six la are waaaay better.

our team is handing them goals!!! They were not scoring prior to this series.

All y'all are turning into naysayers dissing your team, and then you'll be singing their praises if they pull of a convincing win.

Good players can have poor performances or less productive years, but dont you dare say that any of those LA forwards can hold a candle to

our core when they are on their game. With fans like you who needs enemies.

We need more players that are actually built for the playoffs. Look at brier. he wants alot of money but at least he get it done in playoffs. Look at the sedins. they want little over 6 mill and the other team can make them disappear. I know you will say they OWN the puck but that does not matter. The other team does not care if they OWN the puck all day as long it doesnt turn into goals.

We need more players that are actually built for the playoffs. Look at brier. he wants alot of money but at least he get it done in playoffs. Look at the sedins. they want little over 6 mill and the other team can make them disappear. I know you will say they OWN the puck but that does not matter. The other team does not care if they OWN the puck all day as long it doesnt turn into goals.

I think the problem is LA was always a stacked team, they just had no chemistry with the new additions of Richards and Carter and others. On paper LA is deadly but they just never really came together in the regular season so no one saw them as a threat and typical luck of the Canucks that they suddenly figure out how to play against us. It doesnt help that virtually every player aside from our goalies are underachieving.

Archived