The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mg Owes The Boards An Apology.

dangler696969

The title speaks for itself. I would say that we are probably all the biggest fans of the greatest team on Earth, The Vancouver Canucks.

The Hodgson trade has proven to be idiotic as he gave us a major increase in scoring depth. Kassian has been a fourth line plug since hes been here.

Also not resigning Torres was a huge mistake. This kind of series is when a guy like Torres is needed.

Although Mg has done a good job since he joined, he definitely blew it this year. We had a team that was ready to win and then totally destroyed our chemistry in our bottom six and beyond.

It is time we all stood up together and let Mike Gillis know that we are not happy with the current state of the frachise! We are about to possibly be swept in the first round. We have a very very slim chance of pulling through. I don't see it happening against Jonathan Quick, my friends.

Now I call to all of you to join me in this thread so we can all together get an apology from Mike Gillis this year. And if next year goes awry as well, God knows what will happen to this team.

GO CANUCKS GO

Archived