The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Edler Poised For Outstanding Game 4

Trollerblader

I certainly hope so.. Even with the ( I hope so ) return of daniel sedin, we aren't gonna do much better if he dosent perform pre-all star break. Our top offensive defencemen, needs to be our top offensive defencemen. Plain and simple. He needs to move the puck like ballard did last game, and stop passing to the fans behind the glass.

Before game 1: Edler's our Norris caliber d-man. He'll be in Beastmode

After game 1: Edler is still Norris caliber..just forgot to flip the switch

After game 2: Its okay he'll have a an awesome game 3

After game 3: He just cost us the series

Difference is that Chicago were the underdogs who needed a Dallas loss just to get in, whereas we've been President's Champs two straight.

No pressure is the Kings who have (count 'em) 4 games to win one as a similar underdog.

There was a great article in The Province today about Edler's poor playoffs performance as of late. I think he'll bounce back. I really don't like how people jump all over players and demand they get traded just because they've had a few rough games. Seriously, look at the overall picture and think long term.

We're already as low as we can get at the moment. Time to put those nerves to rest and do what we know we're capable of.

buddy cmon , back down to reality

the media or us fans dont expect the team to win , are you FING SERIOUS??

i never new people could be so dumb till i found CDC

the kings are up 3-0 but they have no pressure to win ?? they have all the pressure on them to win , who goes up 3-0 in a series and is not expected to win

how old are you 12?

buddy cmon , back down to reality

the media or us fans dont expect the team to win , are you FING SERIOUS??

i never new people could be so dumb till i found CDC

the kings are up 3-0 but they have no pressure to win ?? they have all the pressure on them to win , who goes up 3-0 in a series and is not expected to win

how old are you 12?

Archived