The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Chiropractor in Vancouver

Resiliency

I've had chronic back and shoulder pain for the past few years and I have tried a few different forms of treatment but have not been met with much success. Recently, I've considered booking an appointment with a chiropractor. I've done some research and have found that Jointworks Chiropractic and West 1st Chiropractic Wellness Centre have had superb reviews.

Has anyone experienced chiropractic therapy and have any recommended chiropractors, tips?

I know you're asking in Vancouver but I'm going to recommend them anyway... I go to North Surrey Chiropractic and have for years. David Wasylynko is awesome. His wife is the other chiropractic there although I will admit I'm not as big of a fan.

The one I will only go to is not in Vancouver, but if its serious I wont waste my time anywhere else though.

I had some sever pain from either Hockey,racing MX,work etc

I would be seeing Chiropractors/Physiotheraphists/.accupuncture/massage theraphy, sometimes daily with no results

At times it was crippling

I was in Osoyoos,stopped in to see the Guy there

He practices Quanttum chiropractic Theraphy

No manipulation

At first I thought he was a quack, Yet when I left, I felt the best I ever had in months! (Thought You had to believe in something to work as well) ?

Several different years, I never went more than 3 times !

If it ever gets severe again, I will book a place (We like the Desert Surfside) and see him again

if You find yourself in the same predicament, and nothing is working (but spending money)

Well worth the drive

p.s

I went to David W. years ago,outside the Guildford Mall

If all they do is crack you and send you out the door, run the other way. If they use the plunger gun run the other way. If they try to use some sort of equipment to show you how messed up you are, run the other way.

Other than that, enjoy!

Archived