Roberto Luongo

5th Round Pick (2013)

To Vancouver:

Jason Garrison (UFA Negotiating Rights)

Shawn Matthias

1st Round Pick (2013)

- Late round pick going to FLA basically for Garrison's rights

- Canucks receive some younger and bigger players

- Panthers get their goalie and still maintain their prized prospects (Huberdeau, Gudbranson, Howden)

- Sign Garrison to a 3-4 year deal worth about 3.5 per year

Post-trade line-up (not complete):

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Booth-Kesler-UFA/Trade/Schroeder

Higgins-Matthias/Schroeder-Hansen

Malhotra/Volpatti-Lapierre-Kassian/Weise

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Garrison

Ballard-Tanev

Schneider

Lack/UFA

We could get more, Garrisons right aren't worth much and the pick is good but I think MG want's roster players so I dont think it will be something he wants as a main piece.

I think if we are gunna make a deal with FLA we either look at Flesichmen, or Weiss.

I do think Garrisons right would be apart of the deal if we made it with FLA though.

We could get more, Garrisons right aren't worth much and the pick is good but I think MG want's roster players so I dont think it will be something he wants as a main piece.

I think if we are gunna make a deal with FLA we either look at Flesichmen, or Weiss.

I do think Garrisons right would be apart of the deal if we made it with FLA though.

lol did you do this in nhl 12. That 5th round pick is pretty random.

MG doesnt want draft picks he is happy with the 7 or so picks he has every year. (barring he trades a couple) He wants top 6 or top 9 players. Im on capgeek right now, and is there even any players we would like on that team?

I mean Fleischmann is overpaid, would they even give up weiss? And we could wait for garrison to hit free agency couldnt we?

Im just sick of getting florida's crap.

lol did you do this in nhl 12. That 5th round pick is pretty random.

MG doesnt want draft picks he is happy with the 7 or so picks he has every year. (barring he trades a couple) He wants top 6 or top 9 players. Im on capgeek right now, and is there even any players we would like on that team?

I mean Fleischmann is overpaid, would they even give up weiss? And we could wait for garrison to hit free agency couldnt we?

Im just sick of getting florida's crap.

Archived