The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nike Sports camp

avelanch

so a number of our prospects just finished the nike sports camp, apparently they had some good times with some manchester united players (or prospects?). anyway, here's a pic.

AwXOuDkCEAAO0Yt.jpg

I see Archie, Schroeder, Connauton, and Tanev (the only canuck prospect without a man-u jersey, poor tanev). I think the rest are Man-U players, unless anyone recognizes anyone else.

I hadn't realized Tanev was attending too until I saw the tweet with the pic, but Kassian was there supposedly as well. Archibald was already tweeting about how much he enjoyed the Nike Employee Discount store. They also did a bunch of sports training and went camping with a Navy Seal. I was hoping for more pictures and information on it all actually.

I hadn't realized Tanev was attending too until I saw the tweet with the pic, but Kassian was there supposedly as well. Archibald was already tweeting about how much he enjoyed the Nike Employee Discount store. They also did a bunch of sports training and went camping with a Navy Seal. I was hoping for more pictures and information on it all actually.

Archived