The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Israeli tourist bus bombed in Bulgaria

Special Ed

And someone else belongs to the "Anything But Israel" Club. Tell me, do you have a secret handshake, wear funny looking pointy pop pom hats, drink fermented goats milk and whisper the secret motto in each other's ear every time someone says "Jew" or "Israel" or "Zionist" out loud? Just wondering....you sound like maybe you're their media consultant or something. :huh:

You should probably take certain measures prior to posting something like this...like say for example ridding yourself of inanity and ineptitude, and acquainting yourself with reality. Yourself, Special Ed, Bertuzzi Babe, Zaibatsu and a couple of others etc. should seriously attend a workshop or something...

You should probably take certain measures prior to posting something like this...like say for example ridding yourself of inanity and ineptitude, and acquainting yourself with reality. Yourself, Special Ed, Bertuzzi Babe, Zaibatsu and a couple of others etc. should seriously attend a workshop or something...

Yep thats got to be it because you said so red headed one. I'm currenly on assignment to CDC to bring down the Zionist movement single handedly. Now that your on to me, you'll have to be santioned. Expect a thousand a thousand screaming tribesmen to decend upon your premises. Allah Akbar. Now where's my virgins? :)

:lol:

Apparently there's a shortage of virgins this time of year......how 'bout a born-again transvestite, 4 goats (apparently they're virgins, didn't check) and replacement pom poms for the Grand Poobah hat? I'm sorry the replacements are such a sorry lot but what you gonna do when there's a shortage of hymen-challenged chiquitas?

:lol:

Apparently there's a shortage of virgins this time of year......how 'bout a born-again transvestite, 4 goats (apparently they're virgins, didn't check) and replacement pom poms for the Grand Poobah hat? I'm sorry the substitutes are such a sorry lot but what you gonna do when there's a shortage of hymen-challenged chiquitas?

Not sure why you're lumping Bertuzzi Babe in with anyone, considering she's demonstrated time and again that she neither supports nor blames either side solely, in the perpetration of acts of violence or terrorism by any of the actors in that region of the world.

I suppose with your seemingly new found symbiotic relationship, she may have neglected the urge with yourself in this case, however; it was a specific reference to the 'tin foil hat' complex she often struggles with in her heedless and uninformed condition on the actuality of events in this world within both the current and historical contextual realms.

Oh Great Hajagha............bring me a raisin, a grape, an apricot, a pomegranate, a bowl of chitterlings, two bananas, three Hershey bars, an RC Cola, transistor radio and a copy of Mad magazine and I'll learn to LOVE sand! B)

(*wonders if anyone will get the reference* :ph34r: )

B)

:lol: Shhhhush, you..... now everyone knows!

(Iced capps at 7:30 after Coronation Street?)

Archived