Canucks Community

GabbyTheAwesome

-Trade Alert-

Vancouver Canucks have made two trades:

To Buffalo: Jannik Hansen

To Vancouver: Steve Ott

-----------------------

To Phenox: Alex Edler, Mason Raymond, and David Booth

To Vancouver: Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Raffi Torres, and Phenox's 3rd Round Draft Pick 2013.

Just to give you some warning, you may not have Doan. He probably will be on the FA when the game comes out. MAYBE he may already be a part of the team which he actually signs with. But more than likely he is going to be a FA. Just to let you know, you may not have a full line up.

Just to give you some warning, you may not have Doan. He probably will be on the FA when the game comes out. MAYBE he may already be a part of the team which he actually signs with. But more than likely he is going to be a FA. Just to let you know, you may not have a full line up.

Just going to point it out, Kovalchuk has a No Move Clause. He can only be traded with a list of 10 teams. I traded him to Toronto. I guess it's up to the Commissioner to decide if he would want to go to Toronto.

I think he might actually agree to be traded there. They now have Benn, Ryder, etc.

That Benn deal is so lopsided.

Benn's potential > /Colborne's potential.

Robidas = Phaneuf

Ryder > MacArthur

Franson's career is pretty inconsistent. At times he could turn into a stud dmen, and other times he could be a decent depth dmen.

Archived