The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

No it's not done.

@AdamSchefter:

It's on: Cowboys free-agent RB DeMarco Murray is flying to Philadelphia to meet Eagles officials on Thursday, per league source.

It's a sure thing boss. IBN don't lie

He's going to sign tommorow obviously. But it's done.

Edited by Jiggs50

@AlbertBreer:

Sense with clubs that DeMarco Murray wants to stay in Dallas but drive the price up. Cowboys have been very disciplined.

What a fracker if he is just stringing along the Eagles to scare the Cowboys.

F him either take the deal or GTFO for real tired of the games he is playing. At least Revised doesn't hide his intentions and signed on the first day.

Someone on eastern radio must've mentioned it, because if you search "Charles Clay 9" or "Charles Clay 9 million" on twitter there's a bunch of Bills fans referencing it and replying back to radio station twitters saying that they don't want Clay at that price.

Google is giving you different results than it's giving me. The only thing I can find is that the Dolphins were/are willing to offer him 7 million dollars. He's not even worth 7 million. Greg Roman wants a tight end, so who knows what the final number will be. The only guarantee is that it will be heavily front loaded with immediate cash so the cap hit is spread out.

It's nice having an owner who's worth almost $5 Billion. He can put up tens of millions of dollars for multiple players at the drop of a hat.

I'm telling you if he doesn't sign by tomorrow afternoon Eastern time, Eagles should not wait on him. Just reeks of pure desperation.

Chip, you got to relax lol. Why all the sudden panic? He's an FA and can take all the time he likes. It's a decision for his life, it's his job...doesn't have to do anything unless he certain and content with his decision.

I'm telling you if he doesn't sign by tomorrow afternoon Eastern time, Eagles should not wait on him. Just reeks of pure desperation.

After trading away Shady to the Bills (yay!!) and missing out on Gore, Chip Kelly may have made a major misstep(s). CJ Spiller is a very good back, but he won't be able to carry the Eagles offense like Shady did.

People can't forget Ray Rice is a FA too. 28 years old. Some team will undoubtedly take a flyer on him.

People forget how good he was before his injury plagued year in which he played in front of behind an injury struck oline. And the incident of course. Willbe a steal imo

After trading away Shady to the Bills (yay!!) and missing out on Gore, Chip Kelly may have made a major misstep(s). CJ Spiller is a very good back, but he won't be able to carry the Eagles offense like Shady did.

Yep. McCoy is a complete workhorse RB. Spiller isn't that and he's very injury prone. Chip messed up. Offense went from 100-0.

People forget how good he was before his injury plagued year in which he played in front of behind an injury struck oline. And the incident of course. Willbe a steal imo

Yep. I honestly thought he was the best RB a few years ago (besides AP). Could do it all and gave opposing defense nightmare matchups. Really made it easy and opened things up for Flacco and that offense.