The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Cool! So a lot of people seem to be done their games or just have one left. I will watch Boston and Nashville, if they are not active by next advancement, I'll look to remove them. So...I guess I will advance it now. Give people time to play a game or two tonight, and do lots of games tomorrow...who knows we might get lucky enough to have a double advancement, depending on how active people are. :D

I meant I still had to play NYR but he set his AI but you advanced just after he did... I did not have time to play. At least the CPU won for me but I have an injured player. I think it would be much better if we make sure that everybody has finished their games before advancing. My opinion :P

Well if your advancing 2 days early I'd expect people to complain specially when we already be advancing so early and rushing everything. We have a schedule why have one when you don't stick with it? I lost a top six player for 20 games due to someone being done his games early and wanting to advance, it would be nice if we had a vote that would be the fairest no?

Archived