The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Hey, I would just like to say a big thank you to our commissioner for hosting a great league so far. This year is going to be fun and challenging.

Secondly, I have a quick question. Are we going to be posting the standings on the first page, or the top-10 scorers or anything like that?

Also, I have sent a couple of teams some trade offers, so if you have received them, please let me know via PM on CDC and tell me if you have accepted/declined them, so that I can plan ahead before the weekly advance.

That is all.

Thanks,

H2

Hey, I would just like to say a big thank you to our commissioner for hosting a great league so far. This year is going to be fun and challenging.

Secondly, I have a quick question. Are we going to be posting the standings on the first page, or the top-10 scorers or anything like that?

Also, I have sent a couple of teams some trade offers, so if you have received them, please let me know via PM on CDC and tell me if you have accepted/declined them, so that I can plan ahead before the weekly advance.

That is all.

Thanks,

H2

I do have my trade block on our league but I feel it's damn slow to navigate through. I'd like to keep discussing trades with any teams looking for a top line center!

Mike Richards is OTB (replacing Jeff Carter)

I'm looking for a top line RW, preferably around the same age and same overall PM me offers.

Also keeping an open mind on all trade requests so feel free to offer away!

Archived