The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Good series Minnesota every game was close and game 2 could have been a series changer as I blew my 4 goal lead in the 3rd to only barley win it in ot. Congrats on a good regular season and I look forward to playing in the western finals.

Report Keith Yandle is 2 games away from being able to suit up for his first post season game the coyotes could use their MVP and his mobility.

The Carolina vs. Montreal series is heating up, looks like it could definitely go the distance. Montreal wins game 1 3-2, with help from 2 early PP goals on a 5 on 3, hanging on for the win despite goals from Jordan and Eric Staal.

Game 2 is back and forth, with Montreal taking a 1-0 lead halfway through the second period. Looks like the game is over, but Tuomo Ruutu with the clutch snipe with 8 seconds left in the 3rd to send it to overtime. Eric Staal clutches up in overtime, scoring the game winner and evening the series at 1 heading back to Montreal.

Ducks down 2-0 to the Oilers

First game the oilers score with 5 seconds left in the 3rd to win. Second game the oilers win in double OT

Ducks are really missing there captain Malkin, good think Backstrom will be back for game 3

Archived