The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

First match was about all you can ask for between Sheamus and Orton, though I would've preferred if they didn't put the snack break match to start off a PPV. Starting off with more of a bang would have been better.

Tag Titles match was fun to watch.

I really think by the third match they should have found a match that would inject real momentum into the show, like Owens vs. Cena. I don't think watching Reigns squash Wyatt was the right match for this time. I don't look forward to it.

First match was about all you can ask for between Sheamus and Orton, though I would've preferred if they didn't put the snack break match to start off a PPV. Starting off with more of a bang would have been better.

Tag Titles match was fun to watch.

I really think by the third match they should have found a match that would inject real momentum into the show, like Owens vs. Cena. I don't think watching Reigns squash Wyatt was the right match for this time. I don't look forward to it.

O RLY? :o

XD

Edited by Nail3738

Owens will get the win at SS

I don't think they needed a 4th fight, and I don't really want to see it either. What else can they really do at this point? Replay Owens being desperate for a second month in a row? Raw will be pretty annoying to watch over the next few weeks, because you're probably right.

I don't think they needed a 4th fight, and I don't really want to see it either. What else can they really do at this point? Replay Owens being desperate for a second month in a row? Raw will be pretty annoying to watch over the next few weeks, because you're probably right.

A 4th match? I honestly thought there was 2 lol.

A 4th match? I honestly thought there was 2 lol.

This was the third PPV, and Cena is now 2-1, as he always ends up being. If the intended for Owens to win at Summer Slam, which again is very possible, they should have skipped one of these other PPVs. It's overbearing, and takes away most of the momentum from Owens generated for himself. He has been whining, and has now lost twice in a row. There's a large degree of "who cares" at this point. Why not just let Owens stand as a dominant figure? Cena keeps getting fed feud after feud, for all the defence he receives from fans.

heartbroken that Cena couldn't put Owens over.

Just drained.

frack the rest of the show.

It does make it hard to be pumped for this last fight, yeah.

Maybe Cesaro vs Cena vs Owens triple threat. They make Owens pin Cesaro clean, and expect us to be happy.