The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

It's a dream. Never gonna happen. Dixie has said she's all for it. But WWE and Vince will never, ever do it. What would WWE have to benefit from it? Nothing.

Yeah exactly.

TNA would just get more views, and it would grow.

Still as a fan it would be a dream just to see what some of these guys could do but no chance WWE does it.

He's already hated as it is. Just think of how much more hated he would be if he ended it.

To me that is a push you give to the best ever, or someone you are trying to push as the best ever that person has to be over to the point of a Rock/Austin.

Not Cena, I mean I respect the guy, seems like a good guy, but he's not the guy. If they do that, it would just be embarrassing IMO and a waste.

Dixie said if the situation ever came up she would do it. Who in there right mind wouldn't?

Out of today's releases, nothing of value was lost other than Taeler Hendrix. Rayne will return to the company once she is ready again.

Yeah exactly.

TNA would just get more views, and it would grow.

Still as a fan it would be a dream just to see what some of these guys could do but no chance WWE does it.

To me that is a push you give to the best ever, or someone you are trying to push as the best ever that person has to be over to the point of a Rock/Austin.

Not Cena, I mean I respect the guy, seems like a good guy, but he's not the guy. If they do that, it would just be embarrassing IMO and a waste.

The only way it happens is if/when WWE buys out TNA. And you know how it would go when WWE bought WCW, and we had that forgettable 2001 Invasion storyline. It had so much potential, but ended up being forgettable. Not to mention the fact alot of top WCW names didn't come over to WWE.

It's well known The Streak would only end to a younger talent, up and coming, who is talented, that would greatly benefit by ending The Streak.

Edited by J529

The only way it happens is if/when WWE buys out TNA. And you know how it would go when WWE bought WCW, and we had that forgettable 2001 Invasion storyline. It had so much potential, but ended up being forgettable. Not to mention the fact alot of top WCW names didn't come over to WWE.

It's well known The Streak would only end to a younger talent, up and coming, who is talented, that would greatly benefit by ending The Streak.

Yeah and it has to be the perfect guy to end the streak, and thats not Cena.

Anyways I don't think TNA will be boughtout anytime soon, and I hope not, cause if they do the Wrestling business will be even worse than it already is, WWE has killed wrestling and TNA doesn't have the exposure & brand power to draw in the casual fan.

The Rock isn't confirmed for Terminator 5. Just rumors.

Reports have surfaced online over the past month that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson may be involved in an upcoming lead role in the new Terminator film, which is planned as the start of a new trilogy. PWInsider confirmed earlier today that those reports are just rumors, and as of right now their is nothing has been that confirmed of the former WWE Champion's involvement.

JR is tired of "What" chants, saying they're outdated.

Totally agree.

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross appeared to feel the "WHAT" crowd chants heard during last night's Raw were dated. He tweeted:

No more WHAT chants. YES is fine. Fans can chant whatever they want but WHAT chants seem dated too me. Just my opinion.

But we're supposed to think no one hates him!

They do acknowledge that Cena is the most controversial superstar in history with the chants he gets. Cena himself even acknowledges that some like him and some don't.

The American Wolves Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards are in talks with TNA and WWE as their contracts with ROH are finished on August 1st.

Wow! I will legit watch TNA just for those guys if they sign. Davey Richards is a future World champ in TNA if the wolves sign. Richards vs Aries would be awesome.

Isn't Richards like, an idiot or something

Some people think so, I have him on facebook and can say he's a good guy.

Also Tim White is on the Steve Austin show, I am so there! the vids of him with Josh Matthews where he keeps trying to kill himself are gold and are worth a watch.