The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Kinda interesting. Didn't think Orton would be making 3.5 per year.

-----------------------------------------------

Report on Whether or Not Randy Orton Makes What TMZ and Court Documents Show

By Marc Middleton

Jul 11, 2013 - 3:14:16 PM

- It was noted earlier this week in the Randy Orton divorce report from TMZ that Orton makes $3.5 million per year. Orton signed a ten-year deal a few years ago.

The figures from court documents must include his income with everything figured in because the top WWE talents have a $1 million downside guarantee. Even with merchandise sales figured in, the numbers for Orton seem a bit high. One person with familiarity with such numbers said the report of Orton making $291,666 per month is "laughable" and that Orton may have had some specific months that big when he was headlining top pay-per-views but his guaranteed contract is nowhere near that level.

It’s pretty well known that the top tier of talents in the company earn $1 million downside and nobody is contracted for more money except the special attractions like The Rock or Brock Lesnar.

Edited by Grapefruits

The move was only made possible by her grabbing her foot She made the move against herself happen. Just looked weak to me.

Yea but I think you're not supposed to think about it too much lol. Next week is Destination X? What? I don't even..

I'm LA, bro.

And that was a pretty sick match. Sabin did about 3 or 4 drop kicks in a row at one point and boy do I love drop kicks lol. And I agree on the promo, I was blown away. Became more of a legitimate contender in my eyes, though I'll still be surprised if he wins.

Tonights show was great, parts that stuck out for me was the Anderson/Magnus vs Hernandez/Bradley match, love Anderson, the guy is entertaining, like the way that match went, they told a good story.

The other one I thought was great was the Roode/Kaz vs Aries/Daniels match, anytime those 4 are in the ring its entertaining stuff.

Then of course the Ladder match, wow, simply outstanding. By far the best part of the show IMO.

And the jokers gauntlet or whatever was great too, awesome to see Rampage in the MEM aswell.

Really liked the show, thought they did a great job, and I'm stoked that we are going to get a PPV for free next week, really looking forward too it.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

I'm LA, bro.

And that was a pretty sick match. Sabin did about 3 or 4 drop kicks in a row at one point and boy do I love drop kicks lol. And I agree on the promo, I was blown away. Became more of a legitimate contender in my eyes, though I'll still be surprised if he wins.

Oh didn't even know man, yeah I was on your side though, those guys take the entire thing way too seriously.

Not sure, I think 2 but since its Destination X it would be great if it was longer, either way I'll be happy as long as it is a PPV quality show (and I'm sure it will be)

I see you guys were talking about Sabin, I haven't really been buying it, and I think since his return his promo's haven't been very good quite honestly, he always goes back to the injury & the sob story, and it was going that way tonight, but then he stepped it up & it was alot better. He opened my eyes a bit and made that match more intriguing going into next week, I still doubt he wins, and I don't want him too, (I would rather see Magnus take the belt off Bully at BFG) but he's getting better & becoming more legit, although I still don't consider him a legit top guy yet.

Edited by Smashian Kassian