The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Nattie vs Brie....Can't wait to see how this plays out on Total Divas!

Yeah that was among the absolute stupidest endings to a match of all time.

Although WWE PPV buys are decreasing, they still make so much money that it just seems like the creative team doesn't take full advantage of the talents on the roster tbh.

They just, they don't even care.

WWE doesn't give a F about the fans. They don't even care at this point.

doesn't help when your creative team is a bunch of day time soap writers. they don't know anything about pro wrestling. that and i think steph is in control of the creative division, which... yeah thats all you need to know

and ho-ly crap. check out hbk's beard o:

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

This product could be so much better, like leaps & bounds better, thats why I am so hard on WWE. Cause I loved this company and I can see the potential to be great, thats why, cause I can see the potential and I want it to be good really badly.

now it absolutely sucks, its barley even pro-wrestling at this point, no one is suspending there disbelief for this product, I feel like it just insults my intelligence whenever I watch.

Imagine how much better this product would be if Batista was pushed as the face of the company and not Cena. That would have been awesome.

Oh well, once Cena ends the streak I'm gunna give up on this company again for a few years/until it gets better.

Wrestling sucks today.

TNA seems to have ruined everything storyline wise, yeah we still get good wrestling (which is great) but things are looking down right now especially with all these cuts & the speculated money issues.

And WWE just sucks, I think I've already went into that.

I wish wrestling was better, I really do.

The Great Muta was spotted at the Nashville offices today with Jeff Jarrett, possible talks between a Japan/TNA crossover coming soon!

TNA stacked show this Thursday!

Champion vs Champion

Chris Sabin vs Manik

Bound For Glory Series Match

Austin Aries vs AJ Styles

Jay Bradley vs Joseph Park

Hernandez vs Bobby Roode

PLUS:

#August1Warning is revealed

Main Event Mafia have an offer for the Aces and Eights

Knockouts action!

Would love to see that happen. It would really help Mutoh's Wrestle-1 promotion if this happens. After all, both promotions have guys they might use.

TNA will be sending some of there guys over to Mutoh, not sure who will be sent back though.