The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

TNA releases abunch of talents to pay for Tito Oritz. Give me a break. Once again TNA hypes up someone up and the payoff is a total letdown and joke. Dixie wonders why she gets hateful comments towards her and TNA. It's only a matter of time before they go out of business. Embarrassing.

Another release is coming too as whoever is pinned in the Aces/MEM 5 on 5 match is gone from TNA.

Edited by J529

Lawl. Poor TNA

http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/02/kurt-angle-arrested-dui/

TNA superstar Kurt Angle has been arrested for DWI again, TMZ has learned -- his 4th alcohol-related arrest in 6 years .. and the pro wrestler now plans to enter rehab.

A rep for the Texas highway patrol tells TMZ, Angle was busted Thursday night in Wise County, Texas following a live taping of "Impact" for Spike TV. We're told police received a call about a reckless driver, and caught up to Angle on the road.

We're told they pulled him over on suspicion of reckless driving, and detected an odor of alcohol emanating from Angle's vehicle. It's unclear if a field sobriety test was administered, but Angle was placed under arrest and taken to a nearby police station.

Angle has a long history with alcohol-related arrests.

In 2007, he was arrested for DUI in Pennsylvania. He was then arrested twice in 2011 -- once for being drunk behind the wheel of his parked car, and once for DWI.

Angle pled guilty to being drunk while parked, but he got off on the other charges.

Late Friday Angle tweeted ... "In light of recent events I will immediately be entering a rehabilitation center." He added, "I am confident that in taking these steps I can begin to address necessary changes in my life."

When have they ever really been making money though? I've been hearing a lot about how TNA is in trouble, but it doesn't really seem like they're doing much worse than normal.

Or is it just finally catching up to them?

They cancelled house shows in Yakima and Eugene, guess they figured out no one's ever made those small cities profitable.

Mo, Rampage, and Tito are all fully paid by Viacom/Spike and as Spike's top rated program, TNA is being forced to cross promote with Bellator. Just the way things are.

regardless, no one's really going to tune in to watch bellator, whether it's promoted on tna or not. pro wrestling and mma are two completely different things with different fans. can't expect pro wrestling fans to watch mma; it's boring. i don't get what spike is doing. like they're suddenly going to gain 500,000 viewers for fight master, whatever that show is to be on par with tna? not gonna happen

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

heard tna canceled some house shows

yep, from what I hear from a buddy that lives in Washington, ticket sales were really bad. They were having a hard time even giving them away, LOL!

- The TNA live event on July 26th from Columbus, Georgia drew 1,500 fans. The live event on July 27th in Pensacola, Florida drew 1,000 fans.

Hard to make any money with attendance like that, even though attendance like that is a pretty good turnout for TNA, LOL!

Man I hate when you mention wrestling and the first person someone says is wrestling is fake. It's like, do you think i'm an idiot? I swear it's the only thing where you get that response. If someone enjoys something and it's not hurting anyone you should just let them enjoy it. Who's with me friends!? :towel: