The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Could you please stop with the Copy/Paste updates?

They never create any discussion, and it really just feels like an excuse for you to expand on your post count.

Once in awhile if you feel something is worth discussing, fine, but we don't need a copy/paste from whatever Wrestling News Site you frequent. Most of us presumably have our own domains to visit, and I find it tedious to come back to the thread and see you've Copy Pasted everything I've already read elsewhere damn near word for word.

No I get my WWE news from him, keep it going last outlaw!!

Keep spreading WWE news

• Upvote 1

They never create any discussion, and it really just feels like an excuse for you to expand on your post count.

Once in awhile if you feel something is worth discussing, fine, but we don't need a copy/paste from whatever Wrestling News Site you frequent. Most of us presumably have our own domains to visit, and I find it tedious to come back to the thread and see you've Copy Pasted everything I've already read elsewhere damn near word for word.

Could you please get out?

Touche much. If it bothers you then why not just put me on ignore.

Otherwise you can...

UsVhF2p.gif

Hogan claims he's wrestling at WM32.

During a press conference for this August's WWE tour of Australia, WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan claims he stopped Vince McMahon at a WWE show and told the WWE head that he would be wrestling at Wrestlemania 32.

Hogan stated that he told McMahon that he would be on the show wrestling whether that meant a farewell match or whether that meant he was winning his next WWE title. Hogan said Vince shook his hand and said, "I look forward to it."

Hogan last competed at a Wrestlemania, as irony has it, against Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania 19. He last wrestled at the 2011 TNA Bound for Glory PPV.

Wow good ol DR at ECCW, that brings back memories. Dude is one of the best out there, wish Kyle would come back but it doesn't seem likely.

I assume you mean O'Reilly? He wrestled at the last Halloween Hell in Cloverdale. Had one hell of a match with El Phantasmo. He also wrestled in last years PAC Cup. I imagine he'll be back in a ECCW ring eventually.

Speaking of ECCW, they are at The Commodore this Friday.

11069397_10152897474988198_9174285615906

Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with

LUCHA LIBRE - A Night of Mexican Wrestling!

featuring...

ECCW WRESTLERS

& 5 HIGH FLYING MATCHES!

Fri, May 8

The Commodore Ballroom

19+ / General Admission

Doors 7:00pm / Show 8:00pm

The Commodore Ballroom transforms into the biggest fiesta of the year in celebration of Cinco de Mayo with Lucha Libre: A Night of Mexican Wrestling on Friday, May 8. Masked ECCW luchadores will delight fans with a full evening of high flying, rapid sequence matches, plus a few colourful surprises along the way.

Partnered with CFOX, The Georgia Straight, and Tacofino Vancouver, Lucha Libre: A Night of Mexican Wrestling takes place on Friday, May 8. Earlybird tickets starting at $15.00 + s/c go on sale Thursday, April 2 at 10am.

Get tickets here, not many left apparently: http://www.ticketmaster.ca/lucha-libre-a-night-of-vancouver-british-columbia-05-08-2015/event/11004E7BF653A8C5?artistid=874066&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=27&tm_link=artist_msg-1_11004E7BF653A8C5

Edited by Grapefruits

Hogan's friendship with Brutus Beefcake could be over.

Hulk Hogan's friendship with Ed "Brutus Beefcake" Leslie appears to have gone sour. Hogan sent out a tweet earlier apologizing to fans that may have been duped into buying fake autograph photos from Leslie featuring Hogan's signature on it.

I'm sorry,I'm embarrassed but I have never signed pictures for Brutus to sell, I'm sorry. HH

-- Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) May 3, 2015

This wouldn't be the first indication of their long-time friendship was on the rocks, as Leslie reposted a photo of Hogan and Leslie's ex Bertha on his Facebook page last year and mentioned that he has only seen Hogan once in the previous year. Leslie made a point to say that Hogan was not involved with his ex but felt that Hogan betrayed his friendship because he says that Hogan was his (Leslies) friend and not hers.

Back in the day when it was straight up brother. HH

pic.twitter.com/cpVELIXNdk

-- Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) May 3, 2015

Since getting the network for 'mania, I haven't bothered watching Raw. Just WM and Extreme Rules :lol:

Edited by Guest

I assume you mean O'Reilly? He wrestled at the last Halloween Hell in Cloverdale. Had one hell of a match with El Phantasmo. He also wrestled in last years PAC Cup. I imagine he'll be back in a ECCW ring eventually.

Speaking of ECCW, they are at The Commodore this Friday.

11069397_10152897474988198_9174285615906

Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with

LUCHA LIBRE - A Night of Mexican Wrestling!

featuring...

ECCW WRESTLERS

& 5 HIGH FLYING MATCHES!

Fri, May 8

The Commodore Ballroom

19+ / General Admission

Doors 7:00pm / Show 8:00pm

The Commodore Ballroom transforms into the biggest fiesta of the year in celebration of Cinco de Mayo with Lucha Libre: A Night of Mexican Wrestling on Friday, May 8. Masked ECCW luchadores will delight fans with a full evening of high flying, rapid sequence matches, plus a few colourful surprises along the way.

Partnered with CFOX, The Georgia Straight, and Tacofino Vancouver, Lucha Libre: A Night of Mexican Wrestling takes place on Friday, May 8. Earlybird tickets starting at $15.00 + s/c go on sale Thursday, April 2 at 10am.

Get tickets here, not many left apparently: http://www.ticketmaster.ca/lucha-libre-a-night-of-vancouver-british-columbia-05-08-2015/event/11004E7BF653A8C5?artistid=874066&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=27&tm_link=artist_msg-1_11004E7BF653A8C5

Wow I'm so out of the loop, I thought he was still fighting a visa dispute.