The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

1 minute ago, the last outlaw said:

What's the point of having Jericho vs. Styles for 4th time. They could have at least added stipulation of some kind.

Feels like a reasonable grudge match. The guys seem angry at each other. Realistically more so than anyone else going into the PPV. I would have loved it to be something like a Submission match, but it won't take too long, like any other stipulation would take it over the 12-15 minutes it will be. Plus it has to end with a Styles Clash, or a Spiral Tap. which needs a more traditional match. Plus there's already a street fight on the card.

Just now, g_bassi13 said:

Feels like a reasonable grudge match. The guys seem angry at each other. Realistically more so than anyone else going into the PPV. I would have loved it to be something like a Submission match, but it won't take too long, like any other stipulation would take it over the 12-15 minutes it will be. Plus it has to end with a Styles Clash, or a Spiral Tap. which needs a more traditional match. Plus there's already a street fight on the card.

Seems like Styles is now using Springboard Forearm as his finisher. He used it to beat Tyler Breeze on Smackdown.

35 minutes ago, g_bassi13 said:

I heard he doesn't like using the Spiral Tap anymore, due to his back problems.

22 minutes ago, the last outlaw said:

Seems like Styles is now using Springboard Forearm as his finisher. He used it to beat Tyler Breeze on Smackdown.

True, but it's only like a small tier above the Lionsault, or something like that. It could finish a match, but not a PPV, or a match against someone who's reputable. This will require his biggest moves. and I can't wait to see them. It will be a match with a lot of false finishes with kick outs at 2. I don't necessarily enjoy those, but it will be a hard hitting match.

11 minutes ago, the last outlaw said:

Nothing but boos for Roman.

It was as brutal for him as I ever remember it being for a Raw. Don't feel bad for him at all after reading the comments that came out in his interview today, lol.

It's still weird seeing a guy getting booed for pummelling a heel like that. Would be funny without the year or two of context.

15 minutes ago, g_bassi13 said:

True, but it's only like a small tier above the Lionsault, or something like that. It could finish a match, but not a PPV, or a match against someone who's reputable. This will require his biggest moves. and I can't wait to see them. It will be a match with a lot of false finishes with kick outs at 2. I don't necessarily enjoy those, but it will be a hard hitting match.

It was as brutal for him as I ever remember it being for a Raw. Don't feel bad for him at all after reading the comments that came out in his interview today, lol.

It's still weird seeing a guy getting booed for pummelling a heel like that. Would be funny without the year or two of context.

Funny how they were in Boston recently and Roman got nothing but cheers.

They probably want to avoid ending WM with HHH/Roman with good chance of Roman winning the title, and the crowd booing to end WM.

Edited by the last outlaw

Just now, the last outlaw said:

LOL at Eva Marie being the 5th member of Team Total Divas.

I was so happy to see Emma on Raw;

and then this talentless big red whore appears on my screen;

I was tired of having to watch that b!tch on NXT, now She's on Raw?!

GREAT.

Just now, Chris said:

I was so happy to see Emma on Raw;

and then this talentless big red whore appears on my screen;

I was tired of having to watch that b!tch on NXT, now She's on Raw?!

GREAT.

Poor Emma was nearly destroyed with dancing gimmick and being paired with Santino.

Haha WWE thinks Eva Marie is future of Divas division. Expect to see more of her. She has a great trainer in Brian Kendrick and she really hasn't improved at all.

1 minute ago, the last outlaw said:

Poor Emma was nearly destroyed with dancing gimmick and being paired with Santino.

Haha WWE thinks Eva Marie is future of Divas division. Expect to see more of her. She has a great trainer in Brian Kendrick and she really hasn't improved at all.

I know, I've watched her on NXT for months, and this stupid whore can't even perform a leapfrog' I've seen/suffered through a bit of her BS on total divas/breaking ground/ all of the other WWE Network programming the big red whore permeates/ruins with her presence.

I think she's a straight up Sympathy Case, Vinny Mac pushed her too fast, realized his mistake and now feels super guilty about it and keeps this big red talentless whore around to give a paycheque too. I hope Eva Marie dies and Natalie Marie Coyle realizes she has no business near a wrestling ring.

Just now, Chris said:

One, whose Dick did Eva suck to get a call up?

Two, Why her before Alexa Bliss/Dana Brooke/Bayley/Carmella/Asuka/Nia Jax/Peyton Royce/Billie Kay

It had to be someone from Total Divas and none of them are on the show. But anyone, and I mean anyone would have been better then Eva Marie.