The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Next Gen Console News - XBOX 720, PS4

PlayStation

That is all plainly opinion. Each will offer it's own crap. After that it's users choice. Personally other than the tech specified I do not see a difference.

There isn't. I'm more an Xbox guy even though ill be purchasing both consoles. But it doesn't take a genius to realize they're pretty much identical consoles.

The only thing that separates them is the cloud and extra features the one offers.

There isn't. I'm more an Xbox guy even though ill be purchasing both consoles. But it doesn't take a genius to realize they're pretty much identical consoles.

The only thing that separates them is the cloud and extra features the one offers.

I hear ya. I'm not really any console hardcore. I moved over to playstation because of free online. Now that the ps4 will require plus they are essentially the same in my eyes.

I've been an xbox guy for years and years, as my brother had the first gen Xbox and I've continued playing the xbox. Personally, I like Halo, but if the games are running that much faster and in that much better quality (with better hardware yet) then I'd say it's time for everyone to make the mass exodus over to the Playstation camp. Graphics and game speed are much more important to me than one game.

I just picked up a PS4 controller to use with my PS3. It doesn't use the new touchpad and other stuff and some buttons like the PS button wont even turn on your system. Other than that it worked fine but I don't see it as being much different. I was playing Uncharted 2. I needed to but a new cable as the wireless isn't compatible and I knew this going in. I guess maybe buying a PS3 controller might have been smarter at half the price.

I've been an xbox guy for years and years, as my brother had the first gen Xbox and I've continued playing the xbox. Personally, I like Halo, but if the games are running that much faster and in that much better quality (with better hardware yet) then I'd say it's time for everyone to make the mass exodus over to the Playstation camp. Graphics and game speed are much more important to me than one game.

The hardware isn't going to make much of a difference if any. Yes cod will be ran at 720, but I don't see how this is a disadvantage to anyone unless their using a 60" tv. Even then it won't make a difference.

The hardware isn't going to make much of a difference if any. Yes cod will be ran at 720, but I don't see how this is a disadvantage to anyone unless their using a 60" tv. Even then it won't make a difference.

Are you serious? Have you seen the specs between the two or do you just assume they aren't much different because you don't understand the numbers? Granted its not a huge difference but enough to show a noticeable power gap between them, as we are already beginning to see.

Are you serious? Have you seen the specs between the two or do you just assume they aren't much different because you don't understand the numbers? Granted its not a huge difference but enough to show a noticeable power gap between them, as we are already beginning to see.

I would sit here and type out how they won't make much of a difference, but I'm tired of arguing the subject.

Archived