The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Next Gen Console News - XBOX 720, PS4

PlayStation

whats better ps4 or xbox one

They're pretty much the same consoles now.

The Xbox will have a better exclusive launch within the first year, but ps4 will most likely catch up. The ps4 will have a slight edge in hardware though, but don't expect to much of a difference in performance.

The Xbox will have the apps, and all the extra features that the ps4 won't..

You really can't go wrong buying either or.

If you are tight for cash, go for the ps4. It's 100$ cheaper than the one.

whats better ps4 or xbox one

Probably a troll, but my opinion anyways:

They're both not even out yet so almost every category is yet to be determined. PS4 has games at 1080p vs. XBO 720p upscaled. That gives PS4 the win in the graphics department, but every other category is still TBA. I'd give XBO the early edge for online though because of what we know about Azure Cloud with 300,000+ servers. Like always, I don't give either console the edge over exclusive games. Just owning the PS3 or the X360 won't allow you to play both Halo 3 and The Last Of Us. There will always be exclusives you like on both sides so it's not worth giving the point to one console in particular.

I'm not a fan of owning both platforms. I find it redundant and a waste of space and money. I enjoy playing PS3 exclusives at my friends houses (Motor Storm, TLoU) when I can't normally play them. I don't need to own a whole other console just to be able to touch a few games one or two more times a month than I normally do.

I'm getting the PS4 day one because I want to try Sony's platform now. 360 was really fun, but I just wanna try something new with the PS4. Looking forward to creating my PSN in the next few days.

Ps4 will ultimately be the better console. More exclusive titles and less of a dictatorship. And of course the hardware is hands down better

This is just BS. The PS3 is the better console on paper as well but the 360 is the far superior console hands on. I'm not going to get into a war about the consoles until I've played both but the Xbox right now has a far superior OS and far superior online network and the only knock against it right now is the price because they are forcing you to buy the Kinect whereas Sony is letting you choose whether or not to buy the Move or not, they have no upgraded their Move system at all whereas the Kinect has been upgraded for the One.

Small points like Online Network, Kinect, Controllers, aren't a big deal for anyone. No one really cares about those points because it doesn't make a significant difference.

It's simple. If your a casual gamer and like FPS Shooters, stick with Xbox. If you like Variety, like me and loves a great story driven game, go with PS4 but you'll have to be patience. Potential games like a FF7 Remake(Unlikely), Another Persona game, Last Guardian, Heavy Rain type (Beyond was a disappointment, but a unique experience), The Last of us sequel, Journey type game, Basically - Story Driven Games

Small points like Online Network, Kinect, Controllers, aren't a big deal for anyone. No one really cares about those points because it doesn't make a significant difference.

It's simple. If your a casual gamer and like FPS Shooters, stick with Xbox. If you like Variety, like me and loves a great story driven game, go with PS4 but you'll have to be patience. Potential games like a FF7 Remake(Unlikely), Another Persona game, Last Guardian, Heavy Rain type (Beyond was a disappointment, but a unique experience), The Last of us sequel, Journey type game, Basically - Story Driven Games

From 2008 to right now, Sony has had more and better exclusives. And that's all it comes down to; the games. And it doesn't hurt that the ps3 is a much more powerful system than the 360. I expect more of the same from the ps4

This is just BS. The PS3 is the better console on paper as well but the 360 is the far superior console hands on. I'm not going to get into a war about the consoles until I've played both but the Xbox right now has a far superior OS and far superior online network and the only knock against it right now is the price because they are forcing you to buy the Kinect whereas Sony is letting you choose whether or not to buy the Move or not, they have no upgraded their Move system at all whereas the Kinect has been upgraded for the One.

People tend to be set in their ways without doing research. People on these boards are still saying ps4 will be better cause of 1080p res. they don't understand how consoles (graphics) work.

A worker for cod said cod will look better at 720p on the one yet everyone see's the bigger number and assumes it's better.

Not trying to mock ps4 but people need to really do more research. (Here comes a poster who calls me a fanboy for telling the truth)

Stopped reading after this.

April fools right?

Makes you want to :picard: lol

Archived