The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

mega deal at beginning of season

Hmm lets see, their latest 1st round draft pick, their defenseman with the most potential, or the guy they just traded for to be their first line center...... obviously that bet is in your favour.

That is all besides the point, you're resorting to throwing out random names and challenging people to bets as soon as they don't agree with you? Maybe its the fact that you called Roberto Luongo, Alex Edler, a first round pick, and David Booth Canucks garbage.

Seriously...... Roberto Luongo and Alex Edler Canucks garbage???? Grow up, kid.

I said the Leafs aren't going to trade any of those assets for Luongo. Mullet said Luongo can have that value so I'm going to challenge him to back up his opinion.

Luongo and Booth both don't have great contracts for different reasons. Edler is a pending UFA. Anaheim isn't going to trade the Hart Trophy winner one year removed for a bad contract, a UFA and an unlikely elite draft pick. They can get a HELL of a lot more.

There's a difference between a legitimate trade proposal and a Canuck fan wet dream. Yours was the latter.

I said the Leafs aren't going to trade any of those assets for Luongo. Mullet said Luongo can have that value so I'm going to challenge him to back up his opinion.

Luongo and Booth both don't have great contracts for different reasons. Edler is a pending UFA. Anaheim isn't going to trade the Hart Trophy winner one year removed for a bad contract, a UFA and an unlikely elite draft pick. They can get a HELL of a lot more.

There's a difference between a legitimate trade proposal and a Canuck fan wet dream. Yours was the latter.

Archived