The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Cost of Gun Deaths and Injuries in the US is Staggering.

Wetcoaster

You're right, they're not trying to take guns away, well aside from so-called assault weapons, just like they're not trying to regulate the internet or pervasively monitor regular citizens.

Anyway, these generals, why all of a sudden are they speaking on this now?

You're right, they're not trying to take guns away, well aside from so-called assault weapons, just like they're not trying to regulate the internet or pervasively monitor regular citizens.

Anyway, these generals, why all of a sudden are they speaking on this now?

How should I know? Who cares?

What's striking to me, and what I feel pity for you and others is the degree of fear you all live in. I really had no idea. Scared of your guns being taken away, scared of being raped in the night, scared of the government attacking you in your sleep, scared of everything. It's really bizarre and just sad.

What's striking to me, and what I feel pity for you and others is the degree of fear you all live in. I really had no idea. Scared of your guns being taken away, scared of being raped in the night, scared of the government attacking you in your sleep, scared of everything. It's really bizarre and just sad.

You obviously embellish highly the "degrees of fear" gun owners, as well as second amendment supporters have. Trust me, no one loses any sleep over it. In fact, it's more possible fear comes from such embellishments than fear of government or invaders.

You obviously embellish highly the "degrees of fear" gun owners, as well as second amendment supporters have. Trust me, no one loses any sleep over it. In fact, it's more possible fear comes from such embellishments than fear of government or invaders.

Hate to break it to you but if anything this is merely mocking assault rifle ban intention and hypocrisy within the Obama administration between it's domestic and foreign policies. I figured maybe the text might help but you're still stuck on the picture.. feel free to read and grasp it at any time. Once again, this has absolutely nothing to do with fear. This is all in your own head.

Alex Jones has a gimmick about every issue. Care to provide any statistics evidence into "a lot" of people buying into Alex Jones in particular? Last I checked people who listen to this guy also tend to believe chemtrails from aircraft, as well as swine flu, are part of a government conspiracy -- oh, also that the Rothschilds own the universe.

Have you seen support for Alex Jones on this forum at all by those defending the second amendment?

He sure makes a convenient straw man though, doesn't he? :)

It isn't to illicit fear when the text shows it's clearly to mock a politician's policies and show hypocrisy, the picture is effectively irrelevant due to the text. Who would be in fear after reading that? Hell, I found it funny. It seems you have a bit of understanding to do of your opponent.

Archived