The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

DJ Dave Song Suggestion Thread.

logic

at least u guys aren't voting for nickleback anymore!! i didnt really think people listen to them. I think the U2 song is exhausted already.. just gotta mix it up until a lucky song keeps coming up... athletes are superstitious and will buy into a "lucky song" ... probably gonna be a hip-hop or rap song tho with safe lyrics... disturbed is just plain painful to stomach and most heavy bands are just too much for the kids in attendance.. keep it relevant ... as in no destiny's child or eminem circa 2008.

I noticed we have a lot of rock, pop, metal ect suggestions so for the sake of something completely different I am going to suggest Carmina Burana-O Fortuna because I think it would sound pretty epic in the break waiting to go to OT or something else?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xSZkVsEkQ9M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I noticed we have a lot of rock, pop, metal ect suggestions so for the sake of something completely different I am going to suggest Carmina Burana-O Fortuna because I think it would sound pretty epic in the break waiting to go to OT or something else?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xSZkVsEkQ9M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We've used this one many times in the past - usually crunch time - in the playoffs. Nice choice.

DJD

@CanucksDJDave

Question for DJ Dave.... do u feel like Roberto Luongo now having thousands of people tell u how they can do your job better than u and that its time to go?!?! next CDC is gonna have u traded to Columbus for an old tape recorder!! look out dude.. they're coming for ya!! haha (just kidding)

Archived