The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

the mods in here pick and choose..........its quite sad

vcr1970

some topics live forever and get page after page of responses, as long as its all positive................whereas if you're negative (even if its true), the mods come in and lock the post with some lame excuse like "this is a duplicate post of something that happened two years ago and 50 pages back".

its quite sad really............people should be able to voice an opinion on what they really feel.............oops, they won't like this. This post will be locked shortly

Lol, you posted in the wrong forum, this will certainly be locked. There is a way to voice criticism, that being in the Feedback section at the bottom of the forum homepage.

You haven't really provided any reasoning as to why you think the mods are bias, rather you just insist on calling them 'sad' and attempt what appears to be a coup. I find it quite 'sad' that you can't form a coherent argument, or provide a basis for your criticism.

I'll call you the next time my toilet gets clogged.

To debunk the OP's theory that the mods are out to get him/her, look no further than Canucks Talk, where you'll see ample example of player/team criticisms that expand 10+ pages, but are still active.

Case in point - KotES's Kassian thread, "Jason Garrison- Over Hyped and now Over Exposed?", and another one of KotES's gems "The Tide Has Turned in Vancouver: A Prediction".

Most moderators are unpaid volunteers and I, for one, am grateful they've volunteered their free time to police a high-traffic forum such as this one. The couple issues I've had with the moderators were quickly resolved via PM conversation, so I'd say they're pretty reasonable.

Archived