The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League Remake: PS3 NHL 13 GMConnect.

PlayingBurke

Aight. Maybe it won't work but I am going to take actions. So with the question I asked earlier that was if any guys wanted to have an active league for the summer, I decided to create a new league with pretty much the same rules, except the forum will be on facebook, I believe it will be far more simple to get in touch with everyone. So everyone is invited and the league will start now. I already created the league on gm connected. I am giving you guys 24 hours to get in then I will allow you to start playing games, anyway all the rules will be on the forum by 4 pm pst!

Name of the league : BCTOQC ( for BC to QC)

Name of the FACEBOOK forum : BCTOQC-gm connected

And I also want you know that there will be no problems with the fact that I am east, sim time will be at 6 am PST every 2 days.

Aight. Maybe it won't work but I am going to take actions. So with the question I asked earlier that was if any guys wanted to have an active league for the summer, I decided to create a new league with pretty much the same rules, except the forum will be on facebook, I believe it will be far more simple to get in touch with everyone. So everyone is invited and the league will start now. I already created the league on gm connected. I am giving you guys 24 hours to get in then I will allow you to start playing games, anyway all the rules will be on the forum by 4 pm pst!

Name of the league : BCTOQC ( for BC to QC)

Name of the FACEBOOK forum : BCTOQC-gm connected

And I also want you know that there will be no problems with the fact that I am east, sim time will be at 6 am PST every 2 days.

Archived