The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Millionaires jerseys on sale?

VANFAN101

When I first seen pics of them I loved them and wanted to get one, I wasnt going to pass up the chance cause I am still kicking myself in the butt for not getting the 40th anni ones. If anyone knows who has one for sale let me know

Ernie

Picked up a blank from Jersey City in Richmond Centre today after being put on the waitlist yesterday! Planning to get it crested, but not sure who yet. $199 with cresting! Unlike the Team Store that charges extra just for a BS "authentication patch" and team photo

jerseycity sends their jersey out to alberta to get the stitching done so it takes 4 weeks lol but it would be the same ones you see with the name on it already..

on a side note is there a place i can get the name stitched directly to the jersey rather than on a patch first and then onto the jersey??

jerseycity sends their jersey out to alberta to get the stitching done so it takes 4 weeks lol but it would be the same ones you see with the name on it already..

on a side note is there a place i can get the name stitched directly to the jersey rather than on a patch first and then onto the jersey??

Archived