The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Name That Canuck!

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

5647186.jpg?size=640x420

That's one I can get first try, although not sure if I'll spell it correctly if I don;t look it up. Dennis Vervegart.

Funny story, first time my parents got seats in the reds in the Colliseum, my mother yelled something derogatory towards him, for playing soft in her opinion. he turned around and said "F-you lady". Mom was uses to yelling from the blues seats and not being heard by players, so it was a bit of an awakening for her.

That's one I can get first try, although not sure if I'll spell it correctly if I don;t look it up. Dennis Vervegart.

Funny story, first time my parents got seats in the reds in the Colliseum, my mother yelled something derogatory towards him, for playing soft in her opinion. he turned around and said "F-you lady". Mom was uses to yelling from the blues seats and not being heard by players, so it was a bit of an awakening for her.

Haha, yeah.

Bummer. My other choice was Tallon. If it ain't him, I'm stumped.

Basically I'm working from old images of hockey cards dancing in my head. Images getting more old and worn each day as work squeezes out the good ol' days.

In any case, thanks to all to those who post pics in here. This is a fun thread.

Bummer. My other choice was Tallon. If it ain't him, I'm stumped.

Basically I'm working from old images of hockey cards dancing in my head. Images getting more old and worn each day as work squeezes out the good ol' days.

In any case, thanks to all to those who post pics in here. This is a fun thread.

Correct.