The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Despite having been done for a while, the Habs are incredibly pleased with how their draft went.

With Max Domi and Steve Santini drafted, and Austin Watson acquired earlier in the week, Montreal feels they have stocked their shelves with some fine young talent.

Very happy with the Panthers draft tonight with Morrissey at 20, Pageau at 40 and Hurley at 75!

Thank you once again c2x for running the draft! can't be fun having to keep updating with all those trades :lol:

Very happy with the Panthers draft tonight with Morrissey at 20, Pageau at 40 and Hurley at 75!

Thank you once again c2x for running the draft! can't be fun having to keep updating with all those trades :lol:

Draft is one of the parts of the CDCGML that I enjoy most.

At least, until you scooped my guy up at 20, and then my plans B, C and D went immediately after. :lol:

Extremely proud and excited with this year's crop of players that we were able to draft. Thank you to the commissioner for making this draft run so smoothly!!

Vancouver Canucks 2013 Draft:

F Matej Stransky

F Seth Griffith

F Anthony Camara

D Andrey Pedan

F Riley Barber

F Jimmy Vesey

F Chris Calnan

F Garret Ross

F Taylor Leier

i hope i ll end up with 9 picks next season...i guess i have to take holidays for the next draft...no sleep allowed

Archived