The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Chad Johnson picked up by Boston to back up Rask, who apparently will be signed shortly.

CapGeek@capgeek1h

Replacing Niklas Svedberg with Chad Johnson, #Bruins now have ~$5.6M in cap space and can make this work w/o LTIR.

chad had some really good games past season while niklas had a awesome debut season in the ahl.

this will be a tough competition between them but i wouldnt mind niklas playing another year in the ahl

we´ll get an answer during the season ;)

chad had some really good games past season while niklas had a awesome debut season in the ahl.

this will be a tough competition between them but i wouldnt mind niklas playing another year in the ahl

we´ll get an answer during the season ;)

capgeek says there may not be enough room for his contract but we don't know yet...may the best goalie win!

Happy to have Ryan McDonagh on the team for another 4 years.

Anaheim Ducks Defence:

Duncan Keith - Drew Doughty

Ryan McDonagh - Brad Stuart

Douglas Murray - Zbynek Michalek

We're listening to offers on Zbynek.

That is a dirty defensive group. Good job.

MSG NEWS 2013

Offseason Edition:

MSG News has learned that Nik Antropov could be available via trade. It is thought that New York is opening up space in their top six for free agency. In other news Chad Johnson seems on the verge of winning the backup spot on the Rangers, and this move could have a lot to do with cap space. Moving out Antropov and going with the cheaper Johnson in the blue paint backing up Mike Smith opens up over 9 million in total cap space for the team. Could there be a deal on the horizon?

RL NHL: Canucks pick up Santorelli. My guess is 3rd line C? Great faceoffs and some offensive upside. Someone picked him up mid season from me when i tried to send him down to the Whale...good on ya, i forget who though, but looks like you may have gotten a very cheap Canuck starter. ; )

RL NHL: Canucks pick up Santorelli. My guess is 3rd line C? Great faceoffs and some offensive upside. Someone picked him up mid season from me when i tried to send him down to the Whale...good on ya, i forget who though, but looks like you may have gotten a very cheap Canuck starter. ; )

That was me! Very happy to see Santorelli go to Vancouver. A place for success in my mind for Mike.

Archived