The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Assignment: Devante Smith-Pelly has been sent down to the Connecticut Whale by the Rangers. DSP has a goal and 8 points through November 12th, however has not registered in the past two weeks. The move is considered to be temporary.

Call Up: The Rangers also have called up young defenseman Connor Murphy. Murphy has five assists in 12 games in the minors, and in his only big league game thus far he scored a goal. The first round draft pick in 2011 has a robust style of play on the blueline, effective in both ends and at 6'3" he stands to only get better with more upper end exposure and through adding bulk to his 190 pound frame.

Recall: It may have been reported that Robert Bortuzzo was assigned to the minors, and to clear up any confusion he is officially recalled this morning, having never actually left New York.

Lineup:

Vanek, Thornton, Iginla

Malone, Stajan, Hudler

Joensuu, Backlund, Welsh

Bordeleau, Mattias

Sekera, Salo

Murphy, Muzzin

Stuart, Klein

Larsen, Bortuzzo

Smith

Peters

LTIR: Souray, Sbisa, Fasth (and all three likely gone until the new year)

Further news: the Rangers are searching for some bottom six forwards to come in and help with low minutes. GM PO is urging other GM's to contact him if such players are available.

Management in PHI is being unfairly targeted/judged for their rebuild decisions. No one's intentionally "tanking" as some of my fellow GM's have so eloquently pointed out. These trades have been a decision that's been in the making since we took over. If you look at players traded in the past year, they've all been either acquired on the cheap and flipped for a higher return or have been aging (duh) and are on a down swing of their careers. It's circumstantial that these overvalued players have been doing good in the 2013-14 season thus forcing our hand to take swift action to sell high while they have a high value.

We wanted to press charges for tampering against an agent for publicly defaming the franchise and putting an unnecessary dent on our reputation. Surely his UFA clients will be deterred from signing with the Flyers if he's so bold to go out and make such statements. These sorts of correspondences can be taken care of privately and through proper channels.

We have already spoken to the league and appreciate Boston, Colorado, and Florida's concerns. We hope this doesn't prevent these great GM's from picking up the keyboard to reach out to make trades.

Sincerely,

FLYERS GM Strombone1

To be clear, when I am acting as agent or exec, I sign off all correspondences as Agent Green, and in thread we all post our agencies logo to make our posting official. The rest of the time I am a GM, just like you. Comments made were directly from GM Greensman of the Boston Bruins.

Tampering is "when a team contacts a player under contract to another team before their contract expires, or when a team tries to negotiate a contract for the same player with two separate agents." The Boston Bruins and GM Greensman have not violated any of these clauses.

You are accountable for your actions here, and other GM`s will call you out. That`s all I did... just like saying that i thought a trade was lop-sided, or whatever. There is no bad blood here, just a GM calling for a fellow GM to compete. There is no NHL organization that would allow what you have done to your roster, and all GM`s here are taking part in a game focussed on a realistic GM experience.

Get competitive, ice a team and make an effort... all the accusations and critiques will stop, I promise ;) If this really is a grand master plan, then execute, and show us where it`s going. If your plan was to sell off the bulk of your roster for draft picks, then that`s pretty much the definition of `tanking`. I guess we`ll see...

Galiardi out :(

The Forward Situation in STL is becoming more worse from week to week.

Well TJ was not a real Help in the Past Weeks but he was a Active Player.

Erats future is still uncertain what makes me really worried.

Bournivals and Vitales Numbers dropped this Month.

Morrow is switching around Top 6 And Bottom 6 Icetime.

Hodgson has slowed down.

Torrey Mitchell added nothing yet .

Gibbons was a 1 Game Wonder.

Raffl was a scratch most of the Month.

Weiss & Ehrhoff :picard::picard::picard::picard:

Hope Ramo will get some Icetime soon.

The Blues Manager is to Busy with other Stuff ATM

so no POTW /Juniors/Minors Updates untill Sunday or later in the Next Week.

I really like to do this Stuffs in General but Real Life doesnt gives me the Time yet.

Even my Team is really frustrating me...i ll stay as STL GM untill the League or the STL Big Boss (who is that?) wants to get rid off me.

Regards TGC(Bombastic)

LITR Activation: The Blues Activates D Anton Volchenkov from the LITR (waiting for LITR Confirmation of TJ Galiardi to clear a Spot)

STL Roster Upodate

Morrow - Legwand - Hodgson

Spaling - Goc - Bergenheim

Bournival - Weiss - Erat

Raffl - Vitale - Mitchell

Gibbons

Gorges - Gelinas

Tallinder - Ehrhoff

Volchenkov - Borowiecki

Gryba - Holden

Mason

Ramo

LITR : Erskine , Khabibulin , Galiardi (pending LITR confirmation)

Good Start for the Blues Today..

Mason with a Win ..so 10 Points

Steve is one of the Positive Guys so far ....low Start but the November has been Great for him...may one of the best Trades ever in TGC´s worse History...well Gelinas and Bournival also worked out so far.

Borowiecki is a PIM Monster ....good scouting and our Patience was worth it currently.

Waivers: The Montreal Candiens place Patrick Kaleta on waivers with the intention of sending him down to North Dakota.

Recall: The Montreal Canadiens recall Kevin Connauton and Michael Latta from the Fighting Sioux.

Updated Lineup (Burns continues to line up on D pending approval of a trade):

Nash - Galchenyuk - Setoguchi

Fillpula - Pirri - Cole

Calvert - Horcoff - Loktionov

Tangradi - Nystrom - Condra

Latta - Arcobello

E. Johnson - Burns

Kulikov - Hejda

Connauton - Smid

Redmond

Lindback

Mrazek

Hey guys,

I apologize for being lackadaisical/absent regarding the LTiR updates.

My work schedule has been crazy lately and I do my best to stay up to date. Also, I've met this French girl. I'll be back to my old self quickly.

However, It is going to be important to note that I will be away for most of January in Costa Rica where I am not certain of my internet access. I may need to have a coverage unless you all are willing to allow me a few days grace. I'll let the commish chime in on this one.

If the league is unhappy with my handing of the process I will seek a replacement for next season.

Archived