The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Thank you for all of the time you provide, it's much appreciated.

I think it is easy and not always fair for members to get frustrated if their messages are not replied to right away or read in a timely manner. I think we do all need to remember the amount of time it does take for this process and that time given means time in other aspects of life taken away, which is even harder for those of us leading busier lives.

Thanks again brunners for your time.

Personaly i never get frustrated , we are lucky that there is a group of people { that includes yourself} that is willing to give their time so that we get to play a game.

This league has participants from 3 contintents , it really is bringing people from all over the world together.

SIGNING: The Chicago Blackhawks have re-signed Jaroslav Halak to a 3 year contract extension.

Jaroslav Halak - 3 year, $15 million dollar contract ($5 million per season) Partial NTC - Can name a list of 5 teams he would accept a trade to

SIGNING: The Chicago Blackhawks have re-signed Jaroslav Halak to a 3 year contract extension.

Jaroslav Halak - 3 year, $15 million dollar contract ($5 million per season) Partial NTC - Can name a list of 5 teams he would accept a trade to

Chicago is elated that Jaroslav has decided to remain at our club.

Last year Jaro did not go home to Europe , he stayed at the club and worked hard all summer to improve his game , this a sign of a true professional , a man we are proud to call a blackhawk.

With Jaro as our No.1 and Anton as Back-up we feel we have one of the stronger goaltender tandems in the league - exciting times for the Blackhawks and their fans.

REPORT: GRABOVSKI SIGNS DEAL WITH BELARUSIAN SOCCER CLUB

It appears Washington Capitals forward Mikhail Grabovski has already found somewhere to play - it's just not with a hockey team.

According to a report from Belarus-1 TV, Grabovski has signed a deal to play soccer with Krumkachy Minsk, a club in Belarus' second league.

Chairman of Krumkachy, Denis Shunto, said Grabovski will start playing for the team in late July.

The 30-year-old, who is eligible to become an unrestricted free agent on July 1, is using the soccer stint as a way to keep in shape over the off-season.

With the Capitals last year, Grabovski tallied 13 goals and 22 assists for 35 points in 58 games.

Uhh... wtf... :blink:

http://www.vancouversun.com/touch/story.html?id=9904206

It's a new trend in the off season haha

Train sure, but sign with?

Good point! Must be a two month contract, there is worse things he could be doing. Injury's will be a concern tho.

I don't see how Washington would let him play.. well I guess he is a free agent but even moreso why would he put a potential contract in danger? This doesnt make any sense unless he is just planning to train with the team and "signed" just to get attention to the team and what not.

Montreal would like to congratulate Eric O'Dell, Patrice Cormier and Zach Redmond and wish them luck in the Calder Cup Finals. The Habs are hoping that one or two of these guys can take the next step next season, and a solid playoff run in the AHL may make that happen.

Archived