Eberle - goal, assist, +3 = 12 points

Weber - ppg, +1, 2 PIMs = 10 points

Niederreiter - 2 PIMs = 2 points

Gallagher - goal, +1 = 5 points

Loktionov - gwg, +1, 2 PIMs = 9 points

Schneider - win, shutout = 20 points

Olesz - assist, +1 = 5 points

Total: 73 points

One of my best nights on the year so far, which bodes well because a lot of players were quiet.

Of my 7 active defencemen, only 3 are getting regular playing time... blah... I might be looking to make some moves to bring in defence.

i had 4 of 7 tonighterskine injuredschultz and prout scratches tallinder with his 1st assist though

You would love my backyard :P

Know your backyard well Curt have spent a lot of time skiing in B.C , one of my friends owns big white and silver star spent 5 seasons based there , traveling all round B.C skiing , Revelstoke rocks mate , truly is a slice of paradise

HIRING: The Minnesota Wild have hired Caboose as their interim General Manager.

Sup?

Looking to shed cap, anyone who has significant cap room and an interest in veteran players please PM me.

What a fantastic choice for a GM. Welcome Caboose, and I don't really have cap, but I will peruse your sheet.

Mike Smith with the empty-net goalie goal... 99 points...

Nice night for the New York Rangers, hey Primal? :towel:

.1 seconds left and smith rips it into the empty net, wowza

Just got in from a small party celebrating one of the spinoffs of a Ross Rebagliati venture, and a birthday...lots of fun and beer was had by all....and now to top it off, zoinks, a goalie goal for Smith? I am at a loss for words!! looking for the replay though.

Just got in from a small party celebrating one of the spinoffs of a Ross Rebagliati venture, and a birthday...lots of fun and beer was had by all....and now to top it off, zoinks, a goalie goal for Smith? I am at a loss for words!! looking for the replay though.

I have a T-shirt that says , Just smokin a fatty with Ross Rebagliati , got it from some snowboard buddies when I was in Whistler the year Ross won the first snowboarding gold medal at the Olympics and then tested positive for pot, I can still remember watching TV in Canada and seeing your PM stand up for Ross , that would never have happened in Aus , John Howard would have said throw the druggie in prison.

WOW, I can't believe Mike Smith scored a goal, i may have enough to top the league for the first time ever...most likely though 4th place come morning....yeah, i remember when he won, and the drama and when a guy i know got engaged to his sister. Tonight spent dinner with a business partner of his at a mutual friends birthday supper. Japanese steaks were great!

WOW, I can't believe Mike Smith scored a goal, i may have enough to top the league for the first time ever...most likely though 4th place come morning....yeah, i remember when he won, and the drama and when a guy i know got engaged to his sister. Tonight spent dinner with a business partner of his at a mutual friends birthday supper. Japanese steaks were great!

congrats PO ..your Team is doing great so far

and well a little bit luck...i m allways hoping for goal from a goalie for my team..lol

I should clarify , I thought that it was a bunch of crap, a lot of us hardcore riders thought it was the best thing when the first snowboard gold medallist tested positive to maryjane . That was a very controversial Olympics , the greatest snowboarder ever , Terje Haakonsen led a boycott of half pipe riders, he had helped start the original snowboard tour when the FIS wanted nothing to do with snowboarding except to Frack them over, a , once a snowboarding medal was announced a group of whistler snowboarders gave up smoking pot and dedicated the next few years of their lives to winning the first gold medal , Marc Morisset had his name all over that medal , he was a second up at the split when he delammed his board , I cannot believe , he was using an old sims which was has fave but very old.

I should clarify , I thought that it was a bunch of crap, a lot of us hardcore riders thought it was the best thing when the first snowboard gold medallist tested positive to maryjane . That was a very controversial Olympics , the greatest snowboarder ever , Terje Haakonsen led a boycott of half pipe riders, he had helped start the original snowboard tour when the FIS wanted nothing to do with snowboarding except to Frack them over, a , once a snowboarding medal was announced a group of whistler snowboarders gave up smoking pot and dedicated the next few years of their lives to winning the first gold medal , Marc Morisset had his name all over that medal , he was a second up at the split when he delammed his board , I cannot believe , he was using an old sims which was has fave but very old.

At the time Mike Bullard had a talk show out of Toronto and Ross went on the show...was asked to show his medal..so he pulled a baggie out of his pocket and goes "Oh no, wrong one..hold on" and puts it back in and pulls out another with the medal in it. I laughed so hard!

standingsEastern.png

ATLANTIC

small.png Boston Bruins 610

small.png Ottawa Senators 553

small.png Buffalo Sabres 547

small.png Florida Panthers 526

small.png Montreal Canadiens 498

small.png Tampa Bay Lightning 464

small.png Toronto Maple Leafs 456

small.png Detroit Redwings 385

METROPOLITAN

small.png New York Rangers 618

small.png Pittsburgh Penguins 586

small.png New York Islanders 527

small.png Washington Capitals 495

small.png New Jersey Devils 467

small.png Carolina Hurricanes 454

small.png Philadelphia Flyers 359

standingsWestern.png

CENTRAL

small.png Colorado Avalanche 493

small.png Winnipeg Jets 484

small.png Chicago Blackhawks 484

small.png Dallas Stars 385

small.png Nashville Predators 384

small.png St Louis Blues 331

small.png Minnesota Wild 324

small.png Columbus Blue Jackets 320

PACIFIC

small.png San Jose Sharks 606

small.png Phoenix Coyotes 584

small.png Los Angeles Kings 509

small.png Edmonton Oilers 499

small.png Vancouver Canucks 448

small.png Anaheim Ducks 412

small.png Calgary Flames 365

congrats PO ..your Team is doing great so far

and well a little bit luck...i m allways hoping for goal from a goalie for my team..lol

Thank you, I am very happy that without the 99 points my Rangers would be in the top ten. The 99 I will take, of course, but it is coming out of left field, so I can't take credit for it, haha. Once Vanek gets a better centerman :shock: (yeah i said it) and Fasth gets a couple more starts, and my main three injuries are back on the ice, then i can take credit for a team well built. I have to admit though it is very cool to have a cup of coffee and see my guys are on top of the league. Now I will be chasing the dragon for the rest of my days here...lol

Oh, and I really want to stress that there is still 90% of the games left to be played and points left to be fought for. Honoured to see the top, but I know it won't last for long, and your fortunes will rise too my friend.

Thank you, I am very happy that without the 99 points my Rangers would be in the top ten. The 99 I will take, of course, but it is coming out of left field, so I can't take credit for it, haha. Once Vanek gets a better centerman :shock: (yeah i said it) and Fasth gets a couple more starts, and my main three injuries are back on the ice, then i can take credit for a team well built. I have to admit though it is very cool to have a cup of coffee and see my guys are on top of the league. Now I will be chasing the dragon for the rest of my days here...lol

Oh, and I really want to stress that there is still 90% of the games left to be played and points left to be fought for. Honoured to see the top, but I know it won't last for long, and your fortunes will rise too my friend.

Yeah....erat was a First little sign Last night.

Hope the caps wont treat him like crap anymore.LOL

Weiss,ehrhoff,morrow, horcoff, schultz and spaling Have to move up and i need wins from goalies.

Bournival makes me Happy lately though.

WAIVERS: The Detroit Red Wings have claimed Alex Stalock off waivers from the Edmonton Oilers.

(As DET currently has no active roster spot for Stalock, he will be automatically placed on waivers at 9:30am Oct.21st if a roster spot is not cleared for him by then, or if DET places Stalock on waivers before then)

Archived