The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Signing: The Philadelphia Flyers have signed Nikita Zadorov to a three-year entry-level contract.

Nikita Zadorov - Three-year deal worth $3.6 million dollars ($900k base salary + $300 bonuses = $1.2 million per season)

Arctic_Ice_logo_01.gif

Flyers have called up Nikita Zadorov

Philadelphia Flyers CDCGML Roster

Defense

Dennis Wideman / Travis Hamonic

Andrew Ference / Braydon Coburn

Jarred Tinordi / Bryan Allen

Nikita Zadorov / ?

tumblr_mhocm0lTYz1rynk4uo1_500.gif

Inspiring gif of the day! stick to the process tgc

Totally OTTS , I have a trophy cupboard that is full from having that attitude. I once smashed my hand practicing on Saturday , had to drive 2and half hours to Melbourne , holding my hand up , it throbbed so bad if I lowered it , went to moroondah hospital got patched up drove back to MT. buller the next day and got 3rd ,when I was on the podium I told the young guys to never give up, I still get dudes coming up to me holding their hand in the air and saying , NEVER GIVE UP hey dave !

Hey guys I have been in this league for over a year now , there are some really good people here who do not know my story so here it is , this went to air on national TV in 2003 when I was 39 , my life story albeit briefly is told in the narration , I have not slowed down too much http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L4GQOpsfsw&feature=player_detailpage

Hey guys I have been in this league for over a year now , there are some really good people here who do not know my story so here it is , this went to air on national TV in 2003 when I was 39 , my life story albeit briefly is told in the narration , I have not slowed down too much http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L4GQOpsfsw&feature=player_detailpage

Funny, Dave...i have cousins that are Shaws here in Canada...could be extremely distant relatives of yours, haha.

Justin Peters backing up Cam Ward again tonight, he will have to wait to debut in the 13-14 season, but for any teams out there in need of a backup, he is available now with just a short private message. Asking price is a 4th liner or a 3rd round pick, something easy and fast to do. Thanks.

You would love my backyard :P

Crosby - goal, ppa, assist = 10 points

Eberle - goal, assist, +3 = 12 points

Weber - ppg, +1, 2 PIMs = 10 points

Niederreiter - 2 PIMs = 2 points

Gallagher - goal, +1 = 5 points

Loktionov - gwg, +1, 2 PIMs = 9 points

Schneider - win, shutout = 20 points

Olesz - assist, +1 = 5 points

Total: 73 points

One of my best nights on the year so far, which bodes well because a lot of players were quiet.

Of my 7 active defencemen, only 3 are getting regular playing time... blah... I might be looking to make some moves to bring in defence.

Archived