The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

ASSIGNMENT: The LA Kings would like to assign Sven Baertschi to Las Vegas.

RE-CALL: The LA Kings would like to re-call Jerry D'Amigo from the minors.

UPDATED KINGS LINES

Martin St. Louis - Evgeni Malkin - David Perron

Vladimir Sobotka - David Krejci - Wayne Simmonds

Jerry D'Amigo - Ryan Johansen - Michael Grabner

Tom Sestito - Jay Beagle - Chris Thorburn

? - ? - Ryan White

Ryan Suter - Jack Johnson

Jonathan Ericsson - Alexei Emelin

Marco Scandella - Dmitry Orlov

Nicklas Grossmann - Sami Vatenen

?

Alex Stalock

Hey guys,

Finally been able to get back on after this insane work schedule of mine. I see that I have a few PMs that I will get to shortly. I would like to thank the league for understanding my situation and allowing me to take the week to ten days that I needed to be away without any issues. When I signed up, I knew that commitment was a big factor, and for the most part I think I have been holding up my end up of the stick by checking in daily, making deals etc.

As for my team's performance, I am not impressed. A thorough evaluation would be done in the coming days and some changes will be made. We may be in the ultra competitive East, but that doesn't excuse us from not making the playoffs. Appropriate changes will be made in the near future and steps will continue to be taken towards making the playoffs and set this organization up for success for the short term, and in the long run as well.

Once again, thank you to the league and the GMs for handling my situation with such class, and will be available for trade talks etc. via PM all holiday season, so don't be afraid to get in touch.

-RL.

Hey Azzy!

How's the motherland?

Still crap?

Aye, same as ever really. The news at 10 doesn't even end on a happy note now, such is the mood these days. Where I work we're cutting staff, spending, everything. And it's happening everywhere.

On a positive note, if you believe politicians, my son will grow up in a country with very little debt, a Budget surplus every year, and an NHS that works better. Meanwhile, I have to pay £1.50 for a loaf of bread.

Aye, same as ever really. The news at 10 doesn't even end on a happy note now, such is the mood these days. Where I work we're cutting staff, spending, everything. And it's happening everywhere.

On a positive note, if you believe politicians, my son will grow up in a country with very little debt, a Budget surplus every year, and an NHS that works better. Meanwhile, I have to pay £1.50 for a loaf of bread.

There's the problem right there.

If your politicians are anything like ours, the country will be about the same for the kids as it is now, except the politicians will have a few more dollars in their pocket and the working class a few less dollars in theirs.

WAIVERS: The Washington Capitals have claimed Matt Kassian from the Minnesota Wild via waivers.

Elias - Datsyuk - Boyes

Kreider - Turris - Gagner

Panik - Cogliano - Fontaine

M. Kassian - Klinkhammer - Z. Kassian

Despres - Yandle

Enstrom - Gonchar

Ellis - Fayne

Dubnyk

Greiss

Scratches: Quincey, Pardy, Kane(lower body)

7 active D men, but 14 active forwards. A defenceman can't dress in place of a goaltender.

While we're on the subject, Niklas Backstrom has been off injury reserve for a few weeks now...

Alright thanks for the clarification.

And I know about Backstrom. Just feel more confident in Bryz right now.

LTIR Activation: Nashville activates Illya Bryzgalov from the IR and will be inserted in the lineup as a backup.

Archived