The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Name them.. looking for something new to watch... whether GOT or something else..

Suits

Game of Thrones

Orphan black (not a huge fan but still entertaining)

Silicon Valley ( only 3 episodes thus far)

Happy endings (first season is the weakest, but 2 & 3 are fantastic)

Shameless

Bobs Burgers

Masters of s*x

Louie

Vikings

Then the popular ones - The Office, Community.

Tried to give a variety - but Suits, GoT and a Happy Endings are my favs.

Suits

Game of Thrones

Shameless

Bobs Burgers

Masters of s*x

Louie

Vikings

As you can tell by my sig I watch suits ;) Watch shameless as well, petty good. Haven't seen any of those other ones tho.. probably should just check out GOT... Just read the synopsis on Happy Endings looks pretty cool.

As you can tell by my sig I watch suits ;) Watch shameless as well, petty good. Haven't seen any of those other ones tho.. probably should just check out GOT... Just read the synopsis on Happy Endings looks pretty cool.

Haha yeah, I should've put 2 and 2 together... But it's Sunday night after ice hockey... So brain doesn't compute fully.

Like I said about HE... The first season is a little spotty, but the 2nd and 3rd is great. Still can't believe it was cancelled.

Haha yeah, I should've put 2 and 2 together... But it's Sunday night after ice hockey... So brain doesn't compute fully.

Like I said about HE... The first season is a little spotty, but the 2nd and 3rd is great. Still can't believe it was cancelled.

happens :P

cool I'll check er out. you ever see house of lies? guessing you have since Kristen Bell is in it but it's a good show as well, sorta suits like feel IMO

Don't know if any of you have seen this. The Blues recent play off results:

2013 Round 1 Blues vs. Kings (defending Stanley Cup champions)

• Game 1: Steen scored game-winning goal in OT.

• Game 2: Jackman scored game-winning goal.

• Game 3: Blues outshot Kings by nine, get shut out.

• Game 4. Blues blew 3-2 lead late in third period, lost 4-3.

• Game 5: Pietrangelo scored game-tying goal (his first of the playoffs, assisted by Schwartz), Blues lost 3-2 in OT.

• Game 6: Blues lost 2-1, eliminated from playoffs

2014 Round 1 Blues vs. Blackhawks (defending Stanley Cup champions)

• Game 1: Steen scored game-winning goal in OT.

• Game 2: Jackman scored game-winning goal.

• Game 3: Blues outshot Blackhawks by nine, get shut out.

• Game 4: Blues blew 3-2 lead late in third period, lost 4-3.

• Game 5: Pietrangelo scored game-tying goal (his first of the playoffs, assisted by Schwartz), Blues lost 3-2 in OT.

• Game 6: ???

That is nuts , the Odds on all that happening 2 years runnning must be in the millions to one.

Question for you guys.

Was just reading about all the uproar about what LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling.

So... let's say, hypothetically, the owner of your favorite hockey team is heard on tape saying the exact same thing.

How do you react?

I think anyone who utters rascist statements is a total deuchebag.

I do not think that the team/others should bear responsibility for the owners rascist statements.

I think anyone who utters rascist statements is a total deuchebag.

I do not think that the team/others should bear responsibility for the owners rascist statements.

I agree with this. I do not think this guy should be able to own a pro sports franchise, apparently he has been known to be like this as well. The other 29 owners as well as the Players association should do everything in their power to make sure he does not own the team anymore.

Suits

Game of Thrones

Shameless

Bobs Burgers

Masters of s*x

Louie

Vikings

Vikings is really good watching the 4th episode of the second series tonight.

The Returned a French series is absolutely brilliant.

The Wire is the best TV series of all time IMO, all five seasons are brilliant

The Rake , an Australian series is well worth watching.

I agree with this. I do not think this guy should be able to own a pro sports franchise, apparently he has been known to be like this as well. The other 29 owners as well as the Players association should do everything in their power to make sure he does not own the team anymore.

Totally

Rangers get to the Point!~Series draws to a one point lead with just a handful of games to go! Hawks Eye Upset!~Wildcard Chicago looks to move past trailing Jets. Devil's in the Details~NJ's 50 point lead is a devil on the back of the Bruins. Luck'O'The'Irish~Boston bounces back against wilting Sens.

standingsWestern.png

small.png 231-vs-165 small.png

small.png 120-vs-187 small.png

small.png 217-vs-173 small.png

small.png 109-vs-158 small.png

standingsEastern.png

small.png 400-vs-272 small.png

small.png 245-vs-226 small.png

small.png 256-vs-206 small.png

small.png 141-vs-140 small.png

Vikings is really good watching the 4th episode of the second series tonight.

The Returned a French series is absolutely brilliant.

The Wire is the best TV series of all time IMO, all five seasons are brilliant

The Rake , an Australian series is well worth watching.

Vikings will start in Germany soon ...i ll check this out

I like Bob's Burgers, more to the point Kristen Schaal's character, which totally makes the show. "If your listening to this, it is my last will and testament DON"T TOUCH MY STUFF, I am leaving it all to my ghost." It is cheeky humour in a cartoon, but for me much funnier and on point than the SImpsons or American Dad or even Family Guy.

I just last night reviewed my recording options and I have 55 shows programmed to record...damnit.....although that is half me and half my wife...so I am not TOTALLY a tube head....At the top for me is Cosmos, Daily Show, Colbert Report Big Bang and Community, we overlap on Game of Thrones, Girls, Walking Dead, a handful of others and then she gets into vampires and werewolves and fairies of all variety and ilk on way too many shows.

The drop dead must see, I think, is Game of Thrones..but I grew up reading the books and so it is more of a great tribute show than a 'new story'. Like Lord of the Rings was for Tolkien Fans

Oh, and I left VIkings off the list but I LOVED the 3 episodes I saw..we decided at the time however to just watch the series on a random rainy saturday sometime and then never got back to do that yet...we still want to though! my buddy doesn't watch any TV in any set pattern at all...he will just marathon good series once they are determined by the masses to be good series, hahahaha...he says that way he isn't wasting time on crap.

FYI, I think my worst managed asset thread of the year was Devante Smith-Pelly and Philip Larsen, whom were acquired for the 51st overall pick last year (great deal i think). sigh.

I went on to trade DSP for Jack SKille and Jimmy Hayes, one was lost to waivers and the other was part of a good deal for us that brought in Michalek, Emelin, D'Amigo and a 1st round pick.

I then lost Philip Larsen to waivers as well.

So my 51st overall pick ended up in the summation being just a small part of a deal to bring in Michalek, Emeiln D'Amigo and LA's 1st. I also parted with Sbisa and Mattias in that deal.

I would think I won in spades in this asset thread if I still had Philip Larsen.

Live and learn.

My inevitable 1st round loss approaches.

With that being said - Arizona is looking to move up in the first round, add picks or add a D.

ALL forward prospects are willing to be discussed, but players like Horvat and Tervainen will require at least where they were drafted before to even consider moving them.

Rangers get to the Point!~Series draws to a one point lead with just a handful of games to go! Hawks Eye Upset!~Wildcard Chicago looks to move past trailing Jets. Devil's in the Details~NJ's 50 point lead is a devil on the back of the Bruins. Luck'O'The'Irish~Boston bounces back against wilting Sens.

standingsWestern.png

small.png 231-vs-165 small.png

small.png 120-vs-187 small.png

small.png 217-vs-173 small.png

small.png 109-vs-158 small.png

standingsEastern.png

small.png 400-vs-272 small.png

small.png 245-vs-226 small.png

small.png 256-vs-206 small.png

small.png 141-vs-140 small.png

I have considered myself the underdog but i finished third in conference brother.

Starting the day I figured I was pretty much out of it. But thanks to Justin Williams and his 27 points I'm right back in it!

I thought you still had Doughty as well and was like damn Lethunder may have taken over the lead.

Archived