The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Winner of the GML cup gets to pick.

If Florida wins Curt will have a daughter named Otis :lol:

Make it the closest GM to correctly naming the top 30 picks so we all get a chance.

Name the kid after the last player in the round correctly picked.

"I'd like you to meet my daughter, Scherbak."

Signing: The New York Islanders have singed pending-RFA Evgeny Kuznetsov to a 3-year deal.

Evgeny Kuznetsov - 3-year deal worth $6.3 million dollars ($2.1 million per season).

Very happy to have Evgeny back in the fold. The Isles believe our long term investment in this young player will begin to pay large dividends this season on our resurgent team

He will be slotted as the 2nd line LW on the parent club for now.

Signing: The Florida Panthers have singed pending-RFA Mika Zibanejad to an 3-year deal.

Mika Zibanejad - 3-year deal worth $8.4 million dollars ($2.8 million per season).

Signing: The Florida Panthers have singed pending-RFA Ryan Stanton to an 2-year deal.

Ryan Stanton - 2-year deal worth $3.5 million dollars ($1.75 million per season).

Very pleased to come to terms with Mika and Ryan. Mika has improved at both ends of the ice since becoming a Panther and will continue to grow in our system. Ryan is a homegrown talent that has proven to the league what Panthers scouts saw in him years ago, Ryan is a very sound defender who can contribute at both ends efficiently.

:lol:

Also, I've discovered boys names are infinitely easier to decide on than girls names are. It's got to be a fact... :blink:

I wanted to call my son Jorge -pronounced Hore-Hey , Sonia was not having a bar of that so we settled on Lachlan.

Archived