The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Weren't there rumblings that it was going to be 71 mil a few months ago? And when the CDN $ tanked, that number was supposed to drop below 70?

I think it's because the final 4 were all huge markets. I read a tweet that the revenue was so insane it had a pretty decent effect on the cap.

Does anyone else look back in their message history at old trade talk.... after doing so, I would encourage any other team to engage in trade talks with me, as I seem to have pulled the trigger on the not so good ones, and left some amazing deals (in hindsight) on the table :P

Does anyone else look back in their message history at old trade talk.... after doing so, I would encourage any other team to engage in trade talks with me, as I seem to have pulled the trigger on the not so good ones, and left some amazing deals (in hindsight) on the table :P

*sends PM*

I have looked back and I think it's fair to say I have come a long way as a GM. Still room to improve but man there was some suspect moves or offers made by me.

Minnesota Wild Pre-Draft/UFA Roster

Forwards:

Jeff Carter - Nicklas Backstrom - Corey Perry [C]

Mikael Granlund - Frans Nielsen [A] - Andrew Shaw

Kris Versteeg - UNFILLED - Devante Smith Pelly

Matt Martin - Patrick Maroon [A] - Matt Fraser

Daniel Paille - JT Brown

Possible to make the team:

Alex Wennberg, Corban Knight, Taylor Beck, Jesper Fasth.

Defence:

Andrei Markov - UNFILLED

Hampus Lindholm - Ryan Murray

Thomas Hickey - Ian Cole

Possible to make the team:

Brandon Gormley, Brian Dumoulin, David Warsofsky.

Goaltenders:

Darcy Kuemper

Jake Allen

Hopefully we'll be able to take home that cup next year!

Archived