The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Skye...interesting

I guess my wife would like this name

We are trying to add a girl to our 3 Boys since 2 years. Doesnt work till now included an early abort(week 8) around One year ago . :(

Sorry to hear this brother :sadno:

At least you get to keep on trying

So guys, unless something changes, we will probably be sent home tomorrow and we'll be able to continue with the draft as planned.

Some of you have asked to have the start pushed back from 5pm to 6pm... I'm fine with this if it doesn't create any issues for anyone. Thoughts?

So guys, unless something changes, we will probably be sent home tomorrow and we'll be able to continue with the draft as planned.

Some of you have asked to have the start pushed back from 5pm to 6pm... I'm fine with this if it doesn't create any issues for anyone. Thoughts?

Important is that you and your family are okay. I m fine with either 5 or 6 . I figured out that i'm back at Home in Time if the Draft Starts at 5.

if the draft is happening tmrw, 5 or 6pm pst is fine by me!

Archived