The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

The following 2012 draft selections have not been signed and are re-entering the Entry Draft.

Tim Bozon

Brian Cooper

Mike Winther

Brandon Whitney

Phillip Di Giuseppe

Jarrod Maidens

Emil Lundberg

Anton Slepyshev

Dylan Blujus

Justin Kloos

Ben Johnson

Daniil Zharkov

Max Iafrate

The following 2012 draft selections have not been signed and are now unrestricted free agents.

Morgan Ellis

Mathias Niederberger

Kevin Roy

Tomas Hyka

mmhhh...there are some intersting players

The following 2012 draft selections have not been signed and are re-entering the Entry Draft.

Tim Bozon

Brian Cooper

Mike Winther

Brandon Whitney

Phillip Di Giuseppe

Jarrod Maidens

Emil Lundberg

Anton Slepyshev

Dylan Blujus

Justin Kloos

Ben Johnson

Daniil Zharkov

Max Iafrate

The following 2012 draft selections have not been signed and are now unrestricted free agents.

Morgan Ellis

Mathias Niederberger

Kevin Roy

Tomas Hyka

My apologies but Slepyshev and Blujus had agreed to contracts which I misplaced in my pm's from weeks ago which I neglected to post.

My apologies to the Canadiens and the League on that one.

I am sorry to hear that. My wife suffered several miscarriages, the worst was after the first trimester, and then we didn't want to have kids any more. It wasn't worth the hurt. Happily I have like 21 nephews and nieces and now they have kids too, so I am a great uncle, haha. Life is grande...and we get to keep our money and toys to ourselves!

i´m also sorry to hear that ...it allways hurts

but great that you re fine with your nephews and nieces :)

The Rangers executive has slept for 10.5 hours in preparation just in case we hold the draft today! We will be doing a supply run around 3pm and an early supper in order to maximize our participation, phone llines will be open at 4:30 pacific time.

It will be a hard night for the blues management but i hope it will be worth it.

well i guess everyone knows who is on the blues radar in round one but there is alllready a plan b or c in the case ... lol

i´m sure every player in the top 5-7 will have an impact sooner or later

It will be a hard night for the blues management but i hope it will be worth it.

well i guess everyone knows who is on the blues radar in round one but there is alllready a plan b or c in the case ... lol

Judging from the draft lists I've received, I'd have a plan B ready...

Archived