The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks to retire Pavel Bure's #10 this season

AriGold

hey guys, i'm not sure if you know this but "Confusion (from Latin confusĭo, -ōnis, noun of action from confundere "to pour together", or "to mingle together"[1] also "to confuse") is the state of being bewildered or unclear in one’s mind about something." wikepedia told me so, and ithout it i NEVER would have known that.

This is a stupid game, that I won rounds ago, but we can keep playing if you'd like.

Oops, wrong troll...or maybe your both.

"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]" -Wikipedia

Your: inidcates possession or ownership

You're: contraction of "you are"

The number is no longer working for the team, meaning it cannot be used anymore (since the number was the subject of the retirement); and besides that, we're on a sports board. I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who doesn't know what having someone's number retired means.

• 1 month later...

Archived