The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Singles Thread

Guest Gumballthechewy

Guest Gumballthechewy

Are you lonely? So lonely? So lonely and sadly alone? Is there no one? Just you only sitting on your little throne? Do you work really hard and make up great plans but nobody listens or understands? Does it seem like no one takes you seriously? Is there nobody you can relate to? Do you feel like a bird in a cage? Do you think it's silly? Well it's not really, it's probably filling your body with rage.

Well step down from that ledge because I've made a thread where us singles can hang and be lonely, together.

Lonliness sometimes = boredom

I do understand about losing a long term partner to a breakup tho

Keep writing your music, you are supremely talented.

Try to engage in one new thing a week/month you've always wanted to do

Ok Dr. Phil has spoken.

Oh and beer pong is fun as a last resort.

jump on ashley madison and bang some lonely housewives. break up a marriage, if you can't have someone, then no one can!

just saw a commercial for that stupid site. i can't stand it, but hey, as long as my wife isn't on it and noone is trying to break up my marriage, i guess i'm ok with it...

Guest Gumballthechewy

jump on ashley madison and bang some lonely housewives. break up a marriage, if you can't have someone, then no one can!

just saw a commercial for that stupid site. i can't stand it, but hey, as long as my wife isn't on it and noone is trying to break up my marriage, i guess i'm ok with it...

Nope, uh-uh, not a chance, I absolutely will not dip into another mans kool-aid intentionally. It goes against everything I stand for. I value honour above all and intentionally sleeping with another mans wife/girlfriend is the most dishonourable thing I can think of.

Archived