The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Haxball League

Intoewsables

Unfortunately, all of the teams have been set and there are no more open spots in the league. However, you're more than welcome to join one of the "pick-up" games we play from time to time. Just check the thread once in a while and see if anyone's hosting a room.

There is a game up now,but its full :( anyway to expand?

Cl got some of his phl buddy's to play a game

could he join for season 2?

Not to place any blame, but seeing as how Fed also complains about me telling PHL the password to CDC games....I just want to clarify that was not me getting phl buddies (neg, jri, nash) to play that was iws (Tom sestito) and it was for the purposes of teaching (I think).

The only time I do get PHL buddies to "play" is for my team, Flaming Goats, to coach n practice with the players on our team. I don't tell anyone the CDC password, I only tell them our team practice password.

Regarding Ryp - CDC user nstrike - lurker of these forums.

Distur - also CDC lurker

They're canucks fans

Those r the only two phlers who go into public CDC (outside of the ones in league) that I am aware of.

Just wanted to clarify that xD

Edit: also didnt mean to throw anyone under the bus

Ok, maybe fed xD

Lol I am so hurt

It is Saturday night people may want to go out instead of sitting on a computer and playing haxball

Did I say you were hurt? It might just be a coincidence that after you kicked someone, who is there to have fun, that everyone else left.

My bad CL, was just frustrated with the situation and you seemed to know them, but now that you've explained it it makes sense though I didn't really see teaching.

I think IWS's (Tom) intentions were good; to try to show a higher lvl of skill so everyone can learn.

That said, it may not have been to everyone's liking, nor did it probably pan out the way he expected it, but it's the thought that counts.

In summary:

Good intentions that didn't pan out the way it was planned, especially with the reaction it garnered xD

Archived