The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 14 GM Connected "Prestige Worldwide" PLAY LEAGUE [XBOX360] (3 TEAMS AVAILABLE)

Okay!! so hopefuly the commish doesn't get too mad at me for advertising other leagues!... however for anyone lookng to play some NHL 13 GM Connected before 14 is released... the 2 connected leagues I am in right now are looking for about 10-15 members in each.

The one league is entering year 5! with 18 members. League name is It's Hockey Night

The other is year 3 with around the same # of members. League name is $100 Dollar League Were a tight group (Meaning usually on at least every other day, contstanly in parties with eachother, setting games up & trading, etc.)

And lastly I should mention that their are rewards for both leagues! This means a $5 buy in via Paypal. (Or perhaps simply reading out a MS POINTS card to the commish is another valid way) with the chance to win $100 (With prizes usually going to runner up as well.

REMEMBER YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY TO PLAY THIS YEAR!!

Really were just trying to fill up the leage and pick up activity a little a bit & add a few more solid GM's along the way. Meaning you will not have to pay the $5 entry fee in order to play. Instead you simply will not be eligible for the cash prize paid out via paypal. So... when it comes down to it if you would just like to have some fun and polish off your gm skills send a join request

I know I'm new here and this was a verrry long read but I thought this would be the best place to find active GM's for both leagues. So again commish I am not trying to take away from this league in any way shape or form. I believe if active enough its possible to be in all 3 leagues for 14. Paying for a league may not be for everyone but it certainly does give me a little more incentive to pay.

Thank you all for your time and hope to see you all out on the ice!! (Whether in 13 or 14)

shoot a join request for the leagues

or add my gamertag: streifel91

The next people up to pick are T0CHET and MCWatts94. Both of which have been notified. T0CHET said he was going to pick a team and was taking time to decide but I haven't seen him since, MCWatts has not responded to the notification, I'm fine pushing this one more day since we jumped 2 days ahead, but after that he has to pick a team otherwise I'm bumping him down. I'm pretty lenient with people so that's a bonus on his side.

Archived