The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 14 GM Connected "Prestige Worldwide" PLAY LEAGUE [XBOX360] (3 TEAMS AVAILABLE)

Most of you guys at the bottom will more then likely be waiting. I can't tell you how quickly it will take for people to quit the league come start up because most of the people here were in the NHL 13 league and regardless of their skill level stayed in the league.

However there is the matter of a game called GTA 5 coming out and that could cause people to go inactive and lead to removal from the league in the near future which could open up teams a lot quicker then usual.

If you're at the bottom of the list I recommend joining my CO-Commissioners league in this forum as you'll currently get a decent team and not have to wait as there is lots of space. He knows how to run a league just as well as I do so it'll be no different.

So I guess I missed my turn for picking a team, my fault but whatever I dont want those crap teams. Count me out.

classic melvin@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Most of you guys at the bottom will more then likely be waiting. I can't tell you how quickly it will take for people to quit the league come start up because most of the people here were in the NHL 13 league and regardless of their skill level stayed in the league.

However there is the matter of a game called GTA 5 coming out and that could cause people to go inactive and lead to removal from the league in the near future which could open up teams a lot quicker then usual.

If you're at the bottom of the list I recommend joining my CO-Commissioners league in this forum as you'll currently get a decent team and not have to wait as there is lots of space. He knows how to run a league just as well as I do so it'll be no different.

except you're better

Archived