The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 14 GM Connected "Prestige Worldwide" PLAY LEAGUE [XBOX360] (3 TEAMS AVAILABLE)

Annnnd great I just lost out on a team I was really active too and willing to take any team.

I can assure you that teams will open up just over a week into the league if you don't get a team. The league is meant for active people, some of the people on the list have had troubles in the past with activity and I am not lenient on activity as much as I once was.

I would like to sign up as Winnipeg if that is possible, if not... I will take NYI. GamerTag is SwellerExpert54

You'll have to wait to be apart of this league, you'll be put on the waiting list. Team selections are still ongoing but you'll probably not get a team until we've went a bit through season 1.

Also front page has been changed to the league rules and what the league will consist of. For any of you who were apart of the NHL 13 league you don't need to worry it's the same thing, I might add a few more things in like determining kicking inactive players and trading, which were both an issue in the NHL 13 league and I did not enforce harsh enough.

Archived