The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League

Nail

my bad, it was early. Watch your mouth too son.

It's funny cuz I was typing it out I thought this doesn't look right, but I was too lazy to actually check,

Lol

Wow the Flyers haven't made a single pick yet, but they pick 4 times in a row soon..wow

I'm curious to see who they take, that's gonna be their core with those 4 picks.

Déjà vu

nope, I believe Dubnyk is a great pick. Only starter left who will get at least 60 games. All goalies left are worse or a 1B type goalie. In addition, I feel the Oilers are now a playoff team. They have too much skill not to. Plus, many people forgot that we have to meet the salary cap. Picking players who have really high cap hits means that they will sacrifice depth, which I believe will hurt them in the long run.

Anyone who has yet to pick a goalie I believe is royally f**ked

nope, I believe Dubnyk is a great pick. Only starter left who will get at least 60 games. All goalies left are worse or a 1B type goalie. In addition, I feel the Oilers are now a playoff team. They have too much skill not to. Plus, many people forgot that we have to meet the salary cap. Picking players who have really high cap hits means that they will sacrifice depth, which I believe will hurt them in the long run.

Anyone who has yet to pick a goalie I believe is royally f**ked

There's still a couple gem starters out there in my opinion =)

Archived