The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League

Nail

Might be sarcasm but it makes sense to me (and I have three tough guys in Orr, Bissonnette and Rosehill). A player's contract should be based on the amount of pool points they get. So Sestito should be worth a Mike Richards, Bobby Ryan, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins or Jeff Skinner.

I like the idea of this.

Obviously they would get less than these guys because goons do nothing in the playoffs but 3-4 million for 200+ PIM players I can stomach.

CDCFL Standings (Wildcard)

standingsEastern.png

Atlantic

1 small.png Ottawa 3034,5

2 small.png Boston 2766,5

3 small.png Toronto 2732

Metropolitan

1 small.png NY Islanders 2961

2 small.png NY Rangers 2861,5

3 small.png Columbus 2626

Wildcard

1 small.png Tampa 2653

2 small.png Philadelphia 2602

3 small.png New Jersey 2594

4 small.png Carolina 2480

5 small.png Buffalo 2309,5

6 small.png Pittsburgh 2127,5

7 small.png Florida 2124

8 small.png Montreal 2092

9 small.png Washington 1875

standingsWestern.png

Central

1 small.png Detroit 2918,5

2 small.png Winnipeg 2877,5

3 small.png Dallas 2765,5

Pacific

1 small.png Los Angeles 2781,5

2 small.png San Jose 2771

3 small.png Phoenix 2756

Wildcard

1 small.png Nashville 2575

2 small.png St.Louis 2529

3 small.png Anaheim 2500

5 small.png Vancouver 2452,5

4 small.png Edmonton 2443,5

6 small.png Minnesota 2420

7 small.png Chicago 2414

8 small.png Calgary 2267

9 small.png Colorado 2146,5

*Teams are not updated yet ...so there will be some changes if nail makes the updates

the hawks finished 2nd this week (may 1st with holdens points and excluded points from mitchell and zucker) with 231,5 points.

a wildcard spot came closer and we are now just around 100 points behind the st.louis blues who are currently sitting on the last wildcard spot.

this will be great weeks untill the regular season ends ...hopefully with a happy end for the hawks

...Boychuk allready with an Assist (+1)

Laich , Ward , Carrick and Lindholm will also Play tonight

hope they can add some more points :)

:wacko:

Little much for a 4th line center.. Try to not take advantage of the GM's who aren't great at negotiating cabby...

Having a great season on a top team in the NHL.

I'd pay that to have Joe Vitale. Not to mention Montreal is likely going to have to pay more to keep players looking at the state of the franchise.

Correct. Winnipeg has 24 hours to get under the salary cap or David Perron (Top Pickup Point Producer) will be suspended.

Was this ever taken care of by Drouin ?

I'm guessing Perron will be removed from the lineup as of Jan 15th and he won't get the 4 Pims on the 16th or the goal last night ?

Correct Nail ?

I'm pretty sure Nail said that PIM players are going to be signing for more than league minimum / under 1 million like IRL. IIRC he was saying that since PIM players earn points...they'll settle for 1.5 - 3 M or whatever is appropriate for their point production.

Also, I'd love points for hitting if it's possible.

I'm pretty sure Nail said that PIM players are going to be signing for more than league minimum / under 1 million like IRL. IIRC he was saying that since PIM players earn points...they'll settle for 1.5 - 3 M or whatever is appropriate for their point production.

Also, I'd love points for hitting if it's possible.

Of course you would you have Matt Martin and Dustin Brown.

Evgeny Kuznetsov: It’s been decided for a long time now, there should be no questions. I won’t even stay for $10 or $15 million. The people [in Washington] have been waiting for me for three years. They write to me, fly over here. I’m an honest person and will live up to the word I gave them.

http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks.com/2014/01/19/evgeny-kuznetsov-ends-negotiations-with-traktor-reiterates-he-will-play-for-capitals-after-this-season/

Could be huge for me.

Archived