The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Undercover Boss Canada is lame.

:D

They could do an entire show on Bad Drivers of Vancouver and it'd be a huge hit. Heck, even Bad Drivers of Richmond could run for at least a few seasons.

They should quit ignoring the elephant in the room and just say, "listen viewers, it's Asians. Asians are the worst drivers".

Reality tv sucks

Tend to agree. I do have a soft spot for Amazing Race though (I also enjoyed the Canadian version). It's head and shoulders above the rest of the reality TV universe IMO. By and large, the rest is absolute garbage.

...and though I'm quite ashamed to admit it, I can't stop watching BB either. It's a horrible, HORRIBLE show but it's like a gruesome train wreck I can't look away from.

I'm not proud of it...but I love that show. It's like my dirty little TV fetish. I should really seek counseling or something for it.

Tend to agree. I do have a soft spot for Amazing Race though (I also enjoyed the Canadian version). It's head and shoulders above the rest of the reality TV universe IMO. By and large, the rest is absolute garbage.

...and though I'm quite ashamed to admit it, I can't stop watching BB either. It's a horrible, HORRIBLE show but it's like a gruesome train wreck I can't look away from.

I'm not proud of it...but I love that show. It's like my dirty little TV fetish. I should really seek counseling or something for it.

You can join my club! I'll get on the t-shirts.

Undercover boss can never be a decent show. What company would be willing to be on the show if it ever showed their company in anything remotely like a bad light? Every single episode ends with a variation on "Oh our employees work so hard to provide excellent service to our customers. They deserve a paid vacation or wahtever."

Reality TV is all pure garbage. There are no exceptions.

Archived