The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PlayStation 4 Thread

PlayStation

Appreciate the update Dan. That's crapty news. Congrats Sony on no 3d support or Bluetooth support out of the box. Just take your time now that we spent our money.

No problem. And yeah kind of disappointed as well. I bought the pulse elites keeping in mind that they would be next gen-compatible, now we have to wait.

BTW, anyone who's contemplating on which headset to buy, I STRONGLY recommended you pick up the PlayStation Pulse Elites, not only are they fantastic for gaming, they are insane for music.

IMHO, the sound quality is equal or even better than Dre Beats. Very Bass heavy as well, love em.

If its $499 im going to be pissed off, oh well, I dont like the vita anyways, still would be cool to have though.

You said you'd be pissed off, which gives off the vibe that you actually do not dislike the Vita :P $499 is the XBone killer price.

Sweet! The guy I was playing with on otp in nhl 14 was right! Glad I waited. Can we pre-order this?

Uh so far it has only been confirmed for Europe, no word on North America yet, but makes no sense that it wouldn't come here.